Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

On the day after the third prince's birthday, Concubine Yu Gui submitted the prepared list to the Longevity Palace. The Queen Mother read it and found no problems, so the decree was passed on.

Because of her meritorious service in the family, Rao Guibin was promoted to Rao Zhaoyuan, Rong Wanyi was promoted to Rong Bi, Chang Guiren was promoted to Chang Shunyi, Liu Cairen was promoted to Liu Meiren, and Zhao Cairen, who was injured on the Holy Shou Festival, was promoted to Zhao Meiren.

The special thing among them is that Ji Baolin surpassed Chang Zai and was promoted to Cai Ren, while Yi Baolin surpassed Chang Zai and Cai Ren and was promoted to Yi Meiren.

The remaining low-ranking concubines have also been promoted to one level each.

Except for the two of them, everyone else was promoted to the first level step by step. Only Ji Cai and Yi Meiren were promoted to the next level.

Yi Mei and Yu Gui's concubine have a good relationship, which shows how much Yu Gui's concubine attaches great importance to her, but Ji Cairen--

In fact, she and Yu Guifei had never interacted with each other. The only intersection was that they were fellow townsmen in Lingzhou before entering the palace.

I think there was a period of prosperity when Jicai was first favored, but gradually it became quiet.

If it hadn't been for the sudden promotion of Concubine Yu, not many people in the palace would have remembered her.

-

After the Queen Mother's decree was conveyed to various palaces, in Bixiao Palace, Concubine Yide frowned as she looked at the list sent by Wen Shu.

Her expression was cold and filled with cold resentment. Wen Shu shrank slightly and lowered his head.

Most of the people on the list were those who attended the Third Prince's birthday party yesterday, or were people who were close to Concubine Yu.

It was enough for her to blatantly praise her own people, but Zhao Mei and Rong Bin made her have to think more.

At the Queen Mother's Holy Birthday Festival, she knew that Meiren Zhao was going to perform the Feitian Dance, so she specially sent someone to do some tricks on the beam, hoping to take this opportunity to make the Queen Mother and Her Majesty think that Shen Ji was not talented enough and dissatisfied with her.

But she did not succeed in this matter, and Zhao Meiren never said much after that, but only recuperated in the palace.

Concubine Yu Gui suddenly promoted Zhao Meiren. Could it be that she already knew that it was her own doing, so she instigated Zhao Meiren to deal with her?

And so does Concubine Rong!

She has always lived in seclusion and has a quiet temperament. She is not often seen walking around Chenyou Palace. Why does the noble concubine not forget to take her with her when she does good deeds?

Just because Rong Bin lives in the same palace as herself, shouldn't she want to attract an eyeliner for herself?

Thinking about His Majesty's attitude towards their mother and son yesterday and the concubine Yu's words, the more Concubine Yi De thought about it, the more uneasy she felt in her heart. Even the list in her hand was deeply wrinkled, and she almost scratched it to death.

But the more this happened, the more she couldn't do anything.

After so many years in the palace, this was the first time she felt such a powerless feeling.