Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Concubine Yi rubbed Rong'er's hand, feeling pity and distress when she heard Concubine Lin say these words, she looked guilty for a moment.

Du Yuxuan has been very popular recently, and many people in the palace want to please Yu Wanyi and send gifts to Du Yuxuan in various ways. Even though the Chinese New Year is about to come, they can still find a way to send gifts.

She also took advantage of the fact that there were so many people giving gifts this time, so she asked Wen Shu to send some gifts too.

I would have known that Yu Wanyi was not a thing in the pool, and she was a sworn enemy of Concubine Lin. Although Concubine Yi was a subordinate of Concubine Lin, she was not really on the same side as Concubine Lin. She just had other plans, so she always succumbed to Concubine Lin. Next, I don't want Yu Wanyi to be as hostile to her as she is to Concubine Lin, and I want to change the relationship.

It stands to reason that if Yu Wanyi really knew the etiquette when giving gifts to the host, she should take the initiative to express her gratitude. She originally planned to have a heart-to-heart talk with Yu Wanyi when she came to express her gratitude, so she could just be perfunctory with Concubine Lin. He said it was a routine gift-giving and chatted for a while.

Unexpectedly, Yu Wanyi didn't even come, and only sent the maid in charge to deliver the message. In the eyes of Concubine Lin, this was her taking the initiative to show her kindness, and her hot face was warm to Yu Wanyi's cold butt.

Concubine Yi lowered her head and said as if she didn't care: "Ever since Yu Wanyi gave birth to the third prince, the tide has risen, and she has become very popular in the palace. Especially recently, there have been many concubines giving gifts in the name of celebrating the New Year. I also want to comply. Given the current situation, don't let Yu Wanyi be too wary of my concubines."

"If Yu Wanyi is not so guarded against my concubine, then if anything happens in the future, it will be smoother."

Concubine Lin gave her a cold look: "You are my subordinate, no matter how warm-hearted you are, she will not trust you. I understand this, but you don't? I don't know what your plans are, but I The palace can tell you one thing."

"Although your brother got the official position he wanted, this job was given by me, so I naturally have the ability to take it back. I advise you not to have too many thoughts, otherwise it will not be good for you, the second prince, and your brother. It's no good. I haven't forgotten how the Song family established a foothold in Chang'an, and you naturally haven't forgotten either."

Concubine Lin's chariot took the lead to turn the corner and leave. Concubine Yi stared at her back blankly, with hatred in her eyes. She followed closely, unconsciously squeezing the fingers of the second prince in her hand.

The second prince's fingers were so painful that he was frightened. He cried and threw himself into Concubine Yi's arms: "Concubine, it hurts so much..."

Concubine Yi hurriedly let go and hugged him. Only then did she realize that she had hurt the child with her cruel hands. She couldn't help feeling extremely guilty and said in tears: "Rong'er doesn't cry. It's because of my mother and concubine's fault for hurting you." "

She thought that her brother finally got what she wanted, and the Song family gained a firm foothold, and she could finally get rid of Concubine Lin step by step, but she didn't expect that it would still be the same in the end!

If the family could be less burdensome and could help her in the slightest instead of being a drag, why would she have to endure it for so many years and swallow her anger? Even her children would have to suffer along with him!