Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Mrs. Lin fainted in the palace. No matter what the truth was, it would not sound good, so she had to find a compromise. Concubine Yi was a concubine in the palace and was related to Mrs. Lin, so she was asked to take care of Mrs. Lin. It can show the importance to the Lin family, and it can also stop Youyou from talking, so that the scene will not be too ugly.

The Queen is gentle and young, so it would be difficult to deal with a cunning person like Mrs. Lin who has lived in the back house for a long time. Fortunately, Concubine Yi has always been gentle and courteous, and does not have the same temperament as Concubine Lin. If she is left to her, the Queen will feel more at ease.

She nodded and said with a smile: "With Concubine Yi taking care of me, I can host the flower viewing party with peace of mind, but I have to work hard for you today."

Concubine Yi lowered her eyebrows and said respectfully: "It is my duty to share the worries of the empress and your majesty."

The queen motioned to Yun Lan to follow her and make arrangements for her before she came back to reply. After the palace servants carried him away, Fang sighed softly and said: "Today is February 17th, a time when spring is at its best, and this episode happened. Due to the delay, Mrs. Lin also fainted. Fortunately, Concubine Yi took over the task, so I can continue to handle it together with you all."

"The exotic flowers and plants in the Royal Garden are blooming extremely well this year. They are all famous species. Let's get up and take a look at them together with me."

"Thank you, Queen, for your grace."

Shen Ji followed everyone in the venue and bowed, then stood up and dispersed in groups of people.

The Imperial Garden is a large place, and the flowers and plants are planted in clusters with different styles. What the Queen said is actually for everyone to spread out and chat and enjoy the flowers. There are not dozens of people surrounding the Queen. You can chat with whoever you want. Who to talk to.

Shen Ji stood in front of a bush of jasmine in bloom and saw Mrs. Sheng Guogong talking to several ladies from outside the palace. They could not say more than a word or two before they dispersed.

She nodded to Mrs. Sheng Guogong, and the two of them walked to a relatively deserted corner. Shen Ji smiled and bowed kindly: "How are you doing, sister? Is Lang'er still obedient?"

Mrs. Sheng Guogong nodded and said with a smile: "Thank you for your concern, everything is fine with me. Lang'er's child is as skinny as ever."

"Originally, I came to the palace today thinking about joking with the Queen and the concubines and enjoying the flowers. But I saw a good show when I came today. The Queen is tolerant and gentle. She must have a headache."

Shen Ji smiled: "The affairs in the palace cannot be discussed by outsiders, and people outside the palace are not inferior."

"Lin Guibin made a big mistake and was punished by Your Majesty. The specific reasons are not convenient to elaborate on, but since His Majesty punished her personally, she must have thought deeply about it. As the mistress of a high-ranking official, Mrs. Lin is also very devoted to her daughter today. I lost my sense of proportion."

Mrs. Sheng Guogong sneered: "Can't she lose her position? The concubine has been living in the palace for a long time and she doesn't know. Although she is the mistress of the Lin family and is in charge of the family affairs, the Lin family is not so peaceful."

Shen Ji raised his eyebrows in silence, stepped forward and said with a smile: "Is this possible? I come from a folk background, and I don't know many things in Beijing. Please come and have some fun with me, sister."

The story of the Beloved Concubine's Ascensionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें