Shen Ji's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he immediately stood up and went over to open the lid himself.

The heat preservation ability of the ice cream is excellent, and there is a lot of ice inside. You can feel the cold air coming from the shop as soon as you lift the lid. The iced fruits inside are fresh, and you can see that they are freshly cut tributes.

She pinched an ice grape from it and put it in her mouth. The cold, sour and sweet taste melted in her mouth, which really relieved the heat.

Shuangying chuckled and said: "It's strange to say that although it is hot this year, the ice in our palace is the most abundant. Servant

The maid also asked several palace ladies who came to serve in the palace, and they all said that the palace was cool and very comfortable, and they never felt upset or depressed. You are more greedy and greedy than the third prince. "

Shen Jisu held the grapes with her slender fingers to eat, then turned around and picked up the ice grapes and placed them on the table. She leaned back on the couch, bent her arms to support her head, and pinched one grape after another from the bunch of grapes in front of her with her other hand.

The grapes were crystal clear and purple, and the juice stained her white fingertips with a touch of lavender.

She swallowed the grapes in her mouth and said sadly: "It's not that I'm greedy, it's really hard to raise a child, and it's even harder to raise a child who is still studying."

"Every time I see Zizhao regressing or slacking off, I get extremely anxious and find it difficult to calm down."

"If he was born into an ordinary family, he wouldn't have to hold on so tightly. He can also comfort himself by saying that his children and grandchildren will have their own blessings. If he cares too much, he will be burdened. Now that he is born in the royal family, His Majesty has high hopes for him, and he has a great responsibility. , but you can't do whatever you want."

When talking about the hardships of raising children, Shen Ji poured out his bitterness and talked about it endlessly. He didn't even know when Shuangying had subsided.

Speaking of the last sentence, Shen Ji sighed: "It's a pity that His Majesty is busy with government affairs. If not, it would be great to let him educate Zizhao himself."

"If it was hard for you, you would have told me earlier. Why do you have to hold on alone?"

Qin Yuan raised the curtain from outside and came in. He looked at Shen Ji lying on the couch and raised his eyebrows.

Seeing His Majesty's arrival, the maids in the palace retreated very consciously, as if they had long been familiar with their process of being together.

He didn't hide it at all, he stepped forward and grabbed her waist, his eyes were hot: "Susu, you knew I was coming, were you trying to seduce me?"

Shen Ji slowly raised his head, the grape in his hand just touched his red lips:...?

She raised her hand and stuffed the grapes from her lips into Qin Yuan's mouth, blushing and said, "You are mean!"

"How can I seduce you by eating a grape?"

Qin Yuan swallowed the grape slowly, raised his hand and touched her lips, lowered his eyes and said, "Do you really not know how attractive you look now?"

He glanced at Shen Ji's body without scruples, lust rising in his eyes.

She has a slim and plump figure, and the lavender tulle tightly wraps her round waist/hips. The lotus-rooted arms are half exposed, with black hair like clouds, leaning slantedly on the soft cave, and the curves are as exquisite as distant mountains, which is breathtaking.