Concubine Yi De stared at an open space and murmured: "Send someone to keep an eye on Concubine Rong. They will tell me where she goes every day and every move she makes! And so does Meiren Zhao!"

Wen Shu trembled slightly, not daring to raise his head to look at Concubine Yide, and responded quickly: "Yes, I understand."

-

It is said that time in the palace is long, but when the weather is calm, talking and laughing can go by quickly.

In the blink of an eye, spring passes and autumn comes, and the winter moon has arrived.

It seems that the summer heat has faded and winter is approaching soon. When I get up early and open the window, the morning breeze pours into the hall to dispel the stale air overnight. When I breathe hard, it seems that even my lungs are filled with a bone-chilling chill.

winter months

,

The more respectable concubines in the palace were offered charcoal fire early. After Zizhao learned to walk, he always liked to sneak out of bed and stagger a few steps.

His Majesty's favor caused Chenyou Palace to burn up the earth dragon.

It was very dry in the house, so I had to open the windows every day for ventilation. When I got up hazy, the slightest bit of sleepiness was instantly blown away by the wind.

Palace affairs are complicated, and she is also a busy person now.

The Queen's body has never been able to fully recover. Even after drinking bowls of soup and medicine, she can only maintain the status quo. Concubine Yide was dormant and behaved again intentionally or unintentionally, and many affairs in the palace fell on Shen Ji.

Half a year later, Shen Ji became more and more adept at handling affairs in the palace.

Not only for herself, but also to share the burden with the Queen.

The imperial doctor said that the empress' body had been weak for a long time and she was overworked, so it would be difficult to restore her health. In addition, the empress was not in a high mood and it was not appropriate to think too much, so she never got better.

Although he was not too sick to get up, Shen Ji was always worried.

A person is depressed all the time, has a gloomy mood, and has a body that is not very strong. Even if it looks okay on the outside, the inside is being hollowed out little by little.

But no matter how hard she tried to make the Empress happy, it was of no avail, because she also knew that the Empress was depressed and the crux was not there.

The palace cannot give the queen what she wants.

After putting on the last beaded hairpin, Shen Ji was about to turn around. Unexpectedly, before he could take a step forward, the maid on duty outside the palace gate hurried in and said in a hurry: "Your Majesty, your majesty from Fengyi Palace has sent an order for you to go immediately. One trip."

"Feng Yi Palace?" Shen Ji frowned.

Yesterday was the first day of winter, and His Majesty rested in Fengyi Palace as usual. He was fine all night yesterday. Could there be any accident this early in the morning?

The matter involved Fengyi Palace, Shuangying hurriedly took care of the palace people in the courtyard.

As Shen Ji walked quickly outside, he asked the person in the messenger palace what news he had said. He found out that His Majesty saw that the Queen was in poor condition before going to court today. He went to visit after going to court. He saw that the Queen was unwell and called out The imperial physician is here.