Chapter 131-140

Magsimula sa umpisa

Once you make a mistake, it means that you are not careful enough, have insufficient ability, and cannot bear the big responsibility.

If there are any mistakes in the future, it is very likely that they will be ignored and rely on another person instead.

Although Concubine Yide has always been gentle and kind on the surface and has never argued with Shen Ji, her thoughts have never been pure with Shen Ji.

It's just that Shen Ji felt a little confused. Concubine Yide was a smart person. Even if she wanted to make her feel that she was not worthy of such a big responsibility in the hearts of His Majesty and the Queen Mother, she shouldn't have chosen it today - the Queen Mother's Holy Birthday.

Especially when he used such despicable means to tamper with the beams.

,

Let the concubine who performs perform unexpectedly,

In this way, everyone felt that she was treating the palace banquet perfunctory and not paying enough attention, which put Zhao Cairen in danger.

What's more, there are many loopholes in this matter, not to mention that Zhao Cai and her have no hatred, and they have never had any grudges with anyone in the palace. She is an unloved concubine, and Shen Ji has no reason to do anything. In addition, she is planning the concubine's performance. Concubine Yide is in charge of the matter. No matter how you think about it, it is not a foolproof idea.

If it were anyone else, they would probably think that this was Concubine Yide's purpose, but Shen Ji had suffered a lot at her hands and knew her methods.

Concubine Yi De is the one who loves to leave herself a backup. She always likes to dispel the enemy's wariness and then divert the attention to achieve the real goal.

Just like that winter, she and Lin joined forces to first harm Yuya and make her worry about Yuya, and then pointed the finger at her, almost causing her to have a miscarriage.

Shen Ji couldn't guess what Concubine Yide wanted to do, but she knew what effect she must be trying to achieve through this matter.

If Shen Ji had fallen into Concubine Yide's trap, he would not have been able to resolve today's troubles.

So no matter what the outcome is, she can't completely clear away her involvement today. Her Majesty and the Queen Mother will definitely not give her a good look today on people who are suspected of being suspected, and she will have no room to speak.

Shen Ji's thoughts gradually became clear.

Concubine Yi De wanted her to be speechless in front of His Majesty and the Queen Mother today because she had something to say, and Shen Ji would not let her do so easily.

Recalling the way Wen Shu lowered his head to talk to Concubine Yide just now, she raised her eyes and stared at Concubine Yide, with a slightly sarcastic coldness gradually filling her eyes.

It turns out that I took the time to talk about Lin.

Unfortunately, her plan failed.

After Zhao Cairen's incident passed, the atmosphere in the palace quickly returned to its original state. Although someone was injured, this palace has always been very realistic. Zhao Cairen has been unfavored for a long time, so no one cares about it, and it has no impact at all.

Amidst the singing and dancing, and after a few rounds of delicious food and wine, the family banquet gradually came to an end.

The Queen Mother knew that the Emperor was thinking about Mrs. Lin's death and gave him a look with her eyes.