~5~

~BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP~

~SLAM~

Miyuki's hand retrieved from her alarm clock and in a few blinks later the world around her cleared. A long groan left her lips before she finally acknowledged her surroundings.

She was on top of her study desk again, in her pajamas, but above her colorful sticky notes, exercise books, and other study utensils instead of her pillow.

Oh great...

Miyuki whimpered as she stretched her arms and cracked her back. Despite feeling soreness in her muscles, she knew there was no time to dwell on it.

It was 5:30.

She needed to make breakfast and get herself cleaned up as well before school.

Her hand automatically went to her drawer, then pulled out her medicine and took the bottle of water from the side.

Alright, let's get this over with...

After letting out the biggest yawn yet, she threw the pill into her mouth and washed it down.

*~~*~~*

"MIYUKI!"

"Hm?"

Miyuki looked up from her sweet cherry juice towards Keiko.

"I asked if you will be coming tonight for work?" Keiko asked.

Miyuki nodded.

The two were walking under the settling sun after they finally got to leave the boring hell known as Sarayashiki Junior High.

"Will you be alright though? You did mention that we have a test this week."

Miyuki shrugged. "I'll live."

She took another sip of her drink, but as soon as she removed it from her lips, another yawn escaped.

Keiko's brows knitted together. "You pulled another all-nighter?! Seriously?!"