I couldn't speak, instead I just stared at the Adonis with raw desire in my eyes.

"Farai questa settimana più dura di quanto non sia già tesoro"(You're going to make this week tougher than it already is sweetheart) he muttered and retreated back. Without uttering another word he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and left, leaving my heart pounding and my hormones burning wild.

I finished making breakfast and left some for him while i took mine to my room. I guess this will be my safe heaven until our stay here is over because I wouldn't want to be in the space as him and end up falling into a sin I don't intend on committing.

I spent half of my day immersed in the world of books. With each turn of the page, my imagination took flight, carrying me to far-off lands and captivating adventures. I got lost in the lives of my characters.

The hours slipped away so fast and unnoticed as i journeyed through the pages, my mind dancing with vibrant imagery and my heart filled with the magic of storytelling and suspense.

Just as I was lost in the world of the book and my imagination, the alarm rudely interrupts my peaceful escape, signaling that it's time for my job. Reluctantly, i set the book aside, bookmarking the page to return to later.

With a sigh, I transitioned from the realm of fantasy to the responsibilities of reality.

I slipped into a pair of dark jeans that stuck perfectly to my skin and accentuated my figure. The dress featured a turtle neckline and long sleeves, giving it a chic and polished look. I paired it with a pair of boot.

To complete the ensemble, i added a simple necklace with a delicate pendant. I let my curls bounce down my neck and hooked a belt around my waist.

I select my favorite perfume and sprayed a little on my wrists and neck, letting the scent linger in the air. Next, I opened my makeup bag to find my favorite lip gloss. I took one last look in the mirror, then picked up my winter coat and bag, and leave my room.

 I took one last look in the mirror, then picked up my winter coat and bag, and leave my room

In no time i arrived at my destination. "Thank you" I told the cab driver and got down after making my payment.

The house stood tall and proud, adorned with intricate architectural details and surrounded by lush gardens.

I walked up the stone pathway, feeling the crunch of gravel beneath my feet. As I walked up to the door of the house, I am greeted by a warm and welcoming sight. An age lady who looked like she was in her sixty's, with a gentle smile and kind eyes, stood at the entrance, ready to welcome me inside.

"You must be Ms Sanchez" her kind voice floated in the air. My lips curved into a smile and I nodded in confirmation.

"That's me ma'am" she extends her hand, offering a firm and comforting handshake, a gesture that instantly puts me at ease and made me feel comfortable.

"Please come in, I've been waiting for your arrival" she ushered me in. With a soft and welcoming voice, she expresses her delight in having me visit her home.

As I entered her home I was greeted by a spacious foyer, with a grand staircase leading to the upper levels.

The interior of the house is a masterpiece of opulence and refinement. High ceilings, adorned with intricate moldings, create a sense of grandeur. The walls were adorned with beautiful ancient artwork, and the furniture was a mix of antique pieces and luxurious fabrics, creating a timeless and sophisticated atmosphere.

She leads me to a spacious office, complete with a large wooden desk and plush leather chairs. The room is bathed in natural light, with large windows offering breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.

"Please have a seat" she permitted. I thanked her with a smile and sank into the comfortable leather chair.

"What would you love to have?"

"A cup of tea would be okay ma'am, thank you" she nodded and left me in the silence of the cold office. In no time she returned but not alone, a maid trailed behind her. She served our drinks and I thanked her with a polite smile.

"A lot of testimonies fly around about you" she officially opened the stage for a conversation.

"I hope they are good" i replied with the cliche line and she chuckled.

"Of course child, they're"

"That's great to know ma'am" I gave my honest reply.

"This event is a very important one to me and I want you to give in all your best Ms Sanchez" seriousness laid beneath every word and the expression on her face complemented her words. I sat upright and gave her my full attention.

There was a sparkle in her eyes as she shared her vision for the event she wanted me to organize. I think they forget my profession. Nevertheless, I was sure that I'd enjoy serving as both the Chef and the event organizer.

With a warm smile, she continued to describe her dream event to me. She envisioned a sophisticated and memorable gathering, filled with her closest friends and family. She wanted the event to be a celebration of life, love, and cherished memories.

As Mrs. Clifford spoke, her words were filled with nostalgia and a touch of sentimentality. She wanted me to create an atmosphere that exuded elegance and charm, reminiscent of a bygone era.

She envisioned a soft lighting, delicate floral arrangements, and classic music playing in the background.

She emphasized the importance of attention to the details. She wanted me to incorporate her favorite color palette, consisting of soft pastels and touches of gold.

As the conversation continued, she shared with me her desire for a menu that showcased exquisite flavors and culinary artistry. She appreciated my culinary expertise and requested a selection of dishes that are visually stunning, delicious and intercontinental.

Throughout the conversation, I listened attentively to her wishes. I took notes, asking, clarifying questions, and ensuring i understood every detail.

I committed to turning her vision into a reality, infusing the event with elegance, sophistication, and a touch of nostalgia.

"So Ms Sanchez, can I trust you with this?" She questioned after she was done explaining her vision for the event. I looked at my notepad then back at her with a determined smile.

"You have my word Mrs Clifford" a smile of satisfaction and relief settled on her face.

"Thank you for the assurance Ms Sanchez. Whatever financial assistance you need to make this event a successful one, you can always ask" she reminded me of a fact.

"Yes ma'am. If that's all, can I leave? I'd love to begin the arrangement"

"Of course you can" I smiled and excused myself.

This is definitely going to be a long week for me. At least you get to avoid the handsome freak you're sharing a roof with. Alone. A voice reminded me.

 A voice reminded me