He asked. Mr. Cha frowned and asked

Mr. Cha- Huh? Why are you asking me this?

Jimin- Don't worry Mr. Cha. We are asking cause of something which is related to company only. It's something which is also related to Dad, your Boss and your friend.

Mr. Cha- Oh... well, yes. I do know where all of this things that you mentioned right now are. Mr. Kim told him so if he ever forgets, I remember or if the company needs it in his absence.

Jungkook- Oh, so did he also told you that you can use it all?

Jungkook asked, his tone more deep and angry than the others. Mr. Cha shooked his head and said

Mr. Cha- No, he didn't. And neither did I ever used them.

Jimin- Really?? Then what the hell were you doing outside Dad's cabin yesterday!!

Jimin asked in more deep and angry tone making Me. Cha gulp in fear.

Mr. Cha- I...I don't know what you are talking about.

He said while losing his tie a little. He was having sweat on his forehead which he quickly wiped with his handkerchief .

Taehyung stood up and went near Mr. Cha. He held Mr. Cha by his collar and made his stand up.

Taehyung- DON'T YOU DARE LIE!! WE HAVE ALL EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU!!!

He shouted. Mr. Cha was a little scared now but he maintained his posture and said

Mr. Cha- You are not right Mr. Taehyung. I am your Dad's close friend. You can't treat me like this.

He said and tried removing Taehyung's hand. Instead of bulging, Taehyung have a tight punch on his face making him fall down.

Taehyung- You don't need to teach me how to teach people like you!! I very well know this!!

Mr. Cha looked up as he stood up and said

Mr. Cha- You were talking about evidence. Right? Where is the evidence Kims? You are accusing me of something which I didn't even did!!

Jungkook- Oh Mr. We have all evidence. Of this and the evidence of how you were involved in the accident of Mom and Dad. So stop playing innocent!!

Jimin- And tell us the name of the person for whom you are working!!

Mr. Cha- I am not working for anyone!! And I wasn't involved in anything. You guys don't believe me, is your problem. Not mine!!

He said and started walking outside. None of the brother followed him or tried to stop him. The Hyung's were trying to keep the Maknaes calm. Mr. Cha opened the door, and was met with 7 guards Standing infront of him.

Mr. Cha- Excuse me, can you make a way. I need to go out.

He said and tried going when two bodyguards held him.

Guard 1- You can't leave when our Boss are still talking to you.

Mr. Cha- Which Boss? I don't know any boss of yours!!

Guards 2- The person with whom you were talking inside are our Boss.

He said. That's when they all heard Yoongi's voice

Yoongi- Knock him out!!!

When the guards heard him, they nodded their heads to each other. One of the guards took out his gun and hit his head with the back of it making him blank out.