ch. 14

Feb 24th9:36pm

Feb 24th
9:36pm

"Yo where the fuck is yo boy at Slim?" August voice boomed down in the basement of the Trap. He was starting to really get pissed off more than what he was. It was now 1hr and 36mins later than the time they all agreed to meet at.

Now Ant was already pissed because of the situation that went down yesterday with Ja. More than he wanted to admit it he was feeling her he was but he felt like he was betraying his wife Meilani and that's not something he would take lightly.

But now this shady ass nigga was late as fuck for the the meet up that was only happening because he fucked up.

Before Slim could even reply Crew walked in trying to dap niggas up but wasn't nobody feeling him at the moment not even Slim if he was being honest.

"You out yo rabbit ass mind Crew?" Teke yelled now you know niggas wasn't just tripping if you have him yelling at you

"Fuck y'all problem? Let's do this shit" Crew replied

"Crew cut the shit where was you at?" Slim asked him

"I was helping mama man, damn y'all looking at a nigga like y'all want beef or something" he tried to joke

Nobody was laughing or playing. This shit was how niggas eat, feed they families so for him to be joking Ant was ready to drop him.

After they was finally able to tell what they seen after doing random drives through the blocks. Sneak suggested they just go run them niggas off corner by corner. Everybody was with the shit at this point they
was all ready to get back the money they was missing out on.

"You playin us?" August asked plain and simple

Caught off guard and with all eyes on him Crew had to think fast because truth be told he was.

Crew felt him and Slim should be big dawgs and not just errand boys for them. Which was crazy because the position they played in BG wasn't anywhere close to what the errand boys do. What errand boys you know going on trips to re-up? What errand boys you know running blocks? Yes Slim was the main one in charge of the blocks they have him, shit maybe Slim was treating his right hand as a errand boy. The main reason Slim got the promotion was because he brought in a few niggas who wanted to make money including Crew.

Flicking his nose and pulled himself together standing tall he looked August right in his eyes "Why the fuck would I do that huh?, so that's what y'all think of me think ima mark ass nigga huh? That's how all y'all see me?" He looked each of the man in the eyes. All of them but Slim.