"Yeah alright nigga cause I would hate that for you let's roll" Ant said bumping passed Crew

All of them went up Slim waited to be last just as Crew was going to the door to leave still not looking at his best friend no brother of 20+ years in the face. Slim stopped him

"Aye crew hold up" Slim didn't want to believe it but he know his friend tells, he spent many years beating him at Poker, Blackjack hell anything where you would have to be a good liar to play and when Crew flicked his nose before answering his heart dropped.

"Nigga look at me" sighing Crew looked up at him "How did you manage to let them niggas take over our shit?"

"Nigga I didn't, I mean I don't know how the shit happened, shit just got too far ahead of me I thought —man I don't know them niggas was just there the next day on every corner"
Words just flew out faster than what Crew could process saying.

"Fuck you mean shit got a head of you" Slim said

"I fucked up Slim"
Was all Crew could get out before he was interrupted

"AYE CAN YALL MOTHERFUCKERS COME ON BEFORE ANT BLOW THIS BITCH UP" Chris yelled

"I don't—" crew started again

"Fuck! Let's just go we gone talk in the car" Slim said as the went upstairs and outside with everybody else. Slim couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could his right hand be that dumb?

"Alright we only taking the black unmarked cars, y'all get in where you can"

"Remember if this shit get out of hand, if these niggas willing to die about it send they ass to their final destination, y'all already know how we rollin ya feel me? niggas should have what they need to not get caught up if you not using the toys from X any fallback will be on YOU AND YOU ONLY!" Sneak went off.

"Now when we get there y'all take everything y'all can guns, money and mo important their product" Chris added

"Oh last thang each car should have a driver following for a quick getaway" Ant said

Ant wasn't with all the talkin he drilled this shit into each member when they first joined up if they don't know how shit go by na, shit was on them.

For the meeting it was only Ant, Chris and the Twins down there with Slim and Crew. But waiting outside about 30 other members of BG was waiting, itching for any of these up north niggas to not walk away when they are giving the chance.

Shit was bound to get messy with the amount of people they had to bring with them but they wasn't trying to be outnumbered.

They had about 6 blocks to clear but it was 3 low income apartment complexes that had niggas all around each. They had eyes on a few corners thanks to Q who was watching on every camera around and in Ant, Chris and the Twins ears.

The all got into marked cars taking the back street straight to 3rd block some cars kept going to clear other blocks.

Ant was in the car with Teke, Dre, Reed, Tish, Cj and Trey who was the driver following them.