10(rough draft)

I woke up feeling like absolute shit. I rolled over and grabbed my phone to see no one texted me. Weird. I got up and stumbled to the kitchen to find something to eat.

I ate in silence regretting coming here last night. I finished and was about to look for clothes when Bryce walked in "oh you're up" he laughed "yeah unfortunately" I nodded

"Feel like shit?" She asked "yeah" I chuckled "hey do you think you could drop me off at home?" I asked standing there awkwardly

"Yeah sure" he smiled as I followed him out to the driveway and and got in the car. The car ride was silent and comfortable, I watched outside as if it were a movie while Bryce hummed to whatever song was playing.

He parked by the curb and placed his hand on my thigh "here's your stop" I nodded opening the door bad sliding out "Thanks Bryce" I smiled before walking to the door and knocking.

As I waited for the door to open I looked back to see Bryce still by the curb watching me. I waved as the door opened and saw my brother staring at me.

"Juli" he stood aside to let me in, once I walked in he slammed the door shut and got up close in my face "what the fuck is your problem huh?"

I backed up confused "what do you mean?" I asked "your out of this fucking house until you figure your shit out" I scoffed "what are you talking about?"

"Skipping school, not even coming home? I don't know why you think you can pull shit like that" Eli shook his head "dad left for a business trip and he waited all night so he could say goodbye and you didn't show up"

"Eli I-" he cut me off "no! You leave or I kick you out so you could be a little shit somewhere else" he spat out "seriously?" I scoffed

"Your bags already packed, take it and leave" I looked to the kitchen island to see my bag "does dad know about this!?" I yelled

"you won't tell him because you already put him through enough!" He yelled back "fuck you" I said before grabbing my bag slamming the door shut.

I walked to school going straight to my locker to force my bag in. I walked into class like normally but it wasn't normal. I felt like i was dreaming.

I didn't feel real. As the lunch bell rung I noticed I spaced out the whole morning "what the fu k" I said packing up to go to the cafeteria.

I walked in but decided to sit outside when I walked outside I noticed Zach, Courtney, Marcus and Ryan. I turned around finding another place to sit.

I ended up bumping in Sheri "hey Juli" she looked at me worriedly "are you okay? You don't look so good" I nodded "yeah"

"Do you wanna have lunch with me and Steph?" She asked wrapping na arm around me "I guess" I answered back not really believing what I was doing was real.

We walked as Sheri and Steph talk about cheer and practice happening after school i heard someone whisper and Sheri stop walking.

I looked behind me as Sheri waved as off and noticed the person was clay. What was he doing? I stood there and noticed Justin bad Bryce so said goodbye to steph and Sheri

I made my way over and saw Justin and Bryce talking "hey" I walked up beside Justin "hey do you guys wanna come over later I'm procuring fresh weed from that sophomore kid"

"I'm down" I nodded "nah I can't, I can't" "what?" Bryce asked as [***INSERT]*** "well I can" "what no did you can't. Remember You've got recruiters coming" Justin fist bumped his chest

"Yeah But that's all the more reason to relax" Bryce said trying to convince him "dude you've been tense as hell" Bryce said concerned "I'm fine" Justin tried to reassure him