11

Don's Pov

After dropping Solei off back to her mom's house, I start to make my way to meet this guy Reid, for a deal that he is offering with Club Essence.

The reason why I'm out here instead Massimo, is because he claims I'm a better talker than him- which i think is a bunch of bull- but Reid brought up an idea of expanding the club, which will cause us to partner up with him.

I have to meet with him to make sure he isn't playing any games. Once I approve of his determination on partnering with us, then I relay the message to Naseem.

Naseem is like the tech in this business. He makes sure all paperwork is done, he sets up meetings, and so on.

I look at the gps seeing that I have 15 minutes until I make it to my destination. Bopping my head to the song Solei told me to listen to, I get to thinking about her.

Who would have ever thought she would be interested in a guy like me. She's beautiful, independent, and has her head on straight. I'm not the type of guy she needs. She needs someone who will always have time for her and isn't in the situation I'm in.

Imagine if me and Solei gets any further, what will she do if she finds out about the Mafia. Will she leave me? Will she be scared of me? Will she not trust me anymore?

Shaking out of my thoughts I pull up to a building that looks closed down. I get out and walk towards the front door. As I walk up the stairs, the body guard Im guessing opens the door. "Who are you here for" the man ask.

"Reid" I respond walking in passing him up. "O-Oh you must be Gio. Um he's on the third floor in the room all the way down the hall." the man stuttered after figuring out who I am, then scurried off.

Before making another step, I check my surroundings to see the inside to look totally different from the outside. It is a corporate building, it was clean, and everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing. "No naked women" I said surprised, nodding my head in approval.

Stopping the elevator, I then make my way in and press the button. I checked my phone for any messages. Not seeing any important ones, I stuck it back in my pocket and walked out the elevator once it opened to the third floor.

Walking in the open office, Reid who was sitting in the chair behind the desk, looks up. "Oh you made it. I was afraid my offer was declined." he says. "Mhm" I respond sitting down in the chair opposite from him.

"So lets talk business"

"Nice doing business with you" Reid said shaking my hand. "Expect a call by next week" I said standing up making my way out.
"Gotchu" he responded.

Once I made my way out the building, I get in my car and let out an exhausted sigh. It was about nine and I was tired. Ever since I've been out here, I haven't got much sleep.

Backing out the lot, I start to make my way to the hotel.

"Incoming call from Solei with red heart" Siri said throughout the speakers in the car. "Hello Amore mio" I answer.

"You need to stop" Solei says laughing. I chuckle, "What am I doing" I ask already knowing the answer

"I was calling to see if you had ever made it inside, because you never called or texted" she said, ignoring my question.

"Sorry ma'am, but I had to handle business before going inside" I said yawning.

"Mhm well where are you now, it sounds like you're tired."

"Im about 30 minutes away from my hotel"

"Are you nearby. I don't like the idea of you being tired and driving for half an hour in the dark." she said

"Um yeah I think Im in your area" I said not sure from not being familiar with the city.

"If you want, you can come over here" she offered sounding unsure.

"Are you sure? I don't have any clothes."

"Im sure, theres something you can wear."

"Okay then, Im on my way"

Knocking on the door, I wait for Solei to open it. Eventually, she opens the door and I immediately take in her appearance.

She had on and oversized tee with nike shorts. She had her hair in a bonnet and black frames on her face.

"Hi Don" she said smiling reaching for a hug. "Hello, Amore mio" I chuckle bending down wrapping my arms around her lower back as she wrap her arms around my shoulders.

"Are you hungry" she asks letting me go.

"I could eat"

"Well Im making Grilled Chicken Alfredo. Want me to make you a plate when it's done"

"If you don't mind" I respond. "Of course I don't. We don't have a guest bed room but you can sleep in my brother's room. He hasn't been here for a hottt minute. Theres also clothes in the bathroom for you to shower. Hopefully they fit, it was the biggest things he owned so he  never wore them. I'll let you know when the foods done. Oh and the bathroom is to the left first door on the right."

I just stand there watching, imagining a possible future with her. She was perfect...

"You heard me" she asks looking back knocking me out of my trance. "Uh, yeah. Thank you love."

"Of course"

Solei pov.
I begin to knock on the bathroom door to let Don know the food was done, but stop when my knuckles were met with air and my face with hot smoke. "Foods don-" I  stop seeing Don stand in front of me shirtless. He had multiple tats on his chest and his abs were almost perfectly defined. 'Damnn' I thought to myself. I quickly turn around catching myself staring.

"I was just coming to get you. The shirt doesnt fit its too small."

"He wass on the skinnier side, sorry bout that"

"Its fine, you know you can turn around right." He laughs

I turn back around slowly and take in his full appearance. His hair was damp with his loose curls. And his eyes scanned me as if i was the one shirtless. He's so unreal.

"It smells good" he says

" oh yea, uh foods done" i say remembering what i came for. He follows me to kitchen and we eat. I hope the foods good, I've never cooked for someone outside of my family. The worries then faded once i seen the pleasantness on his face. After eating i head to the sink to wash the dishes.

"Let me help." He says putting both hands on my waist and moving me to the left side of the sink. "I can dry."

But before she could protest he already started drying. A small laugh escapes his lips. "Thank you, your tired though, you should really go rest."

"I can rest after i help you"