Chapter 10 (Part 2/2)

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Charlie just sat smiling stupidly in the middle of the racers' conversation. Babe, who was standing not far away, was talking to Way in a joking tone. Babe looked like he was looking at something on his close friend's phone. After that, he hugged Way's arm and shook his body as if he was begging for something. Meanwhile, his tall friend put on a domineering face, smiling slightly and smiling broadly, satisfied at being completely begged. Of course, that image was in Charlie's eyes.

Way put his arm around Babe's waist. Meanwhile, Babe made himself comfortable in the tall figure's arms. The two of them tease each other affectionately. Of course Charlie knew how close these two people were. It is normal for friends to touch each other. But for that matter, he still didn't like it. Moreover, their faces are close together. Way raised his finger and pointed lightly at his own cheek before Babe stood on tiptoe and kissed his cheek. That only made the heat in his heart explode even more.

Charlie didn't like seeing that, quickly stood up and walked out of the conversation, with the team's eyes looking on in confusion, but everyone didn't protest, because they thought the new kid wanted to go out and find something to do instead of just sitting around with them.

Babe looked at Charlie who suddenly got up and left without warning. He immediately realized something was wrong. Babe then pulled away from Way, before hurriedly following the young man. Babe turned around and said to his tall friend, then said, "I'll be right back."

And that picture made Way believe that what he had been thinking had become a reality.

"Charlie! stop!"

Babe called to the young man who walked slowly out of the house without saying anything. He tried to grab Charlie's arm several times, but he wasn't able to catch it in time. Until finally, he had to use his strength to run after the child. They were already in a dark and quiet front yard like this.

"What is it?" Babe asked in an annoyed tone. "Who said when you come, you won't be stubborn?"

"Because you did it again!"

"What did I do?"

"What did you do with P'Way? Why did you have to do that?" Charlie said with an open expression of displeasure. Babe felt like he had seen Charlie's expression like this too many times. Have they reached the point where they have to fight like this?

"What's wrong with you, Charlie? Way is my friend." Babe didn't seem to understand why Charlie was so angry. Meanwhile, Charlie gets even angrier because Babe doesn't seem to understand why he's upset.

"But your other friends don't do that."

"But I've always been like that. Should I ask your permission?"

"Well, I don't like it. When I wanted to be near you and wanted to make out with you, you rejected me fiercely. Then, why can you do it as P'Way?"

"I-"

"All this time, you have always been like this. I know you're bored with me" Charlie said with a serious expression. His face was filled with anger and disappointment that Babe never thought they would fight over something like this. "When I asked, you avoided it. But I know you're really bored with me ."

"Charlie..."

"You are happier when you are with other people than when you are with me."

"I was just chatting with my friends, Charlie! What's wrong with you?" The older man looked just as annoyed that Charlie wouldn't listen to him. Plus he looked really angry. It didn't seem like the Charlie he knew. "Can't you act like you never saw him when I was with Way long before this? You can't do it because you think that Way—"