𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Why are you up?" I slurred softly as she sat me down on the bed. "You woke me up. Put your arms up." She sternly instructed and I obeyed, lifting my arms up. This is how it'd been the past couple weeks, I was waking Blair up at random times of the morning when I'd stumble in and she'd take care of me. "Everything's fine Blair..Just go back to sleep." I mumbled to my sister, she sighed as she got me into my nightgown.  "I thought you were past this Alex, you told me a few nights ago that you were over this now hmm?" Blair sternly said, smoothening my hair out for me. She was stern but comforting, that was my sister for you.

"It will be, this was the last time I swear." I slurred to her, empty promises. Blair didn't answer me for a moment, she went to our joint bathroom and I sighed. She came back a minute later with a glass of water, forced it into my hand and gave me that stern look that said "drink bitch." And I drank, big gulps of ice cold water. I placed the glass on the bedside and laid back on the bed, "What brought this on A?" She softly asked me, pulling the duvet over me. "Chuck Bass." I muttered as she softly stroked my hair. "Oh A, get some sleep okay? We're off to Yale in the morning, remember?" She gently spoke to me. "Go Bulldogs!" I cheered jokingly, she giggled slightly.

She kissed my forehead and whispered, "Go to sleep Alex." I closed my eyes and mumbled. "Mm love you B." "Love you to A." She sighed. "I'll get better I swear." I softly told her.  "Sure you will." Blair sighed gently, caressing my hair as I fell asleep.

✯✯✯

𝐌𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 my room and shot through my head. I groaned loudly and slapped my clock to shut it up. I stumbled out of my bed, rubbing my eyes. My head pounded and I groaned, it was nothing new though. I walked downstairs towards the dining room and sat opposite Blair who looked like she'd been sat there for ten minutes. Her hair was perfectly straight, her makeup done yet she looked a bit worried. "You look like hell." Blair softly commented. "So do you." I retorted gently, running my fingers through my hair. "Morning, Miss Blair." Dorota chirpily said bringing Blair her breakfast, "Oh, morning Miss Alex, you okay?" She asked softly. I loved Dorota. I nodded and sipped on Blair's coffee, she wouldn't drink it anyway.

"Oh Dorota, can you believe that in just three short hours we'll be stepping through the gates of Yale?" Blair beamed to our maid, sure it'd be nice to go look around Yale but I'm nowhere near as excited as Blair about all this. "Miss Blair, you used to sleep in fathers sweatshirt all night until it tore apart. Miss Alex, I go get you drink and food from cook." And with that Dorota went to the kitchen. "I'll be able to get a new sweater after I attend the Dean of Admissions' private reception, you're still coming to that right?" Blair asked me, picking at her blueberries. I sighed softly, "Let's just see how the interview goes B." I told her gently. Before Blair could say another word Dorota came in with a small fried breakfast, she placed it in front of me. "Chef do the usual for you when you like this, Miss Alex." Dorota stated, no malice in her voice.

"I don't know what you mean." I replied, clearly in denial as I picked at my breakfast. Dorota walked out the room towards my room to clean up. "She means you coming home early hours of the morning with random people. You need to get it together for us today." Blair sternly said to me, I rolled my eyes. "Look, you may want to go to Yale Blair, but I wanna do to Princeton. So I'll put on smiles for you, I'll speak to the Dean, I'll put in a good word for you I'll-" I started to sternly assure her when one of the maids placed the newspaper on the table. It was Serena on page 6, I felt anger rush through me. How is it that she gets in all the newspapers? I shrieked and torn the page to shreds throwing it on the floor, Blair looked up to me. "I'm so fucking sick of Serena! Once I'm done with her it'll be bad fucking press she gets." I snarled having a bite of my fried bread then storming off upstairs to call Georgina.