siren eyes

Uhmm...two chapters in a week? Even I can't believe it. Enjoy, it's a long one!

——
The ride back to the studio was filled with laughter and....quiet moans. "God...Tom." I whispered, gripping his hair as he went down on me. He chuckled in my pussy, the vibration erupting butterflies in my stomach. He kept going, rubbing tight circles on my clit as his tongue worked fast between my lips. His other hand came up to my thigh and started rubbing circles on my sensitive skin, before creeping his hand up my torso, touching, adventuring my body— before stopping right at my nipples, pinching the rosy skin between his two long fingers, triggering them— hardening them.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned, pulling his little hairs that escaped his bun on the back of his neck. He liked that. I knew it— he moaned, whimpered at the action. I grip the leather seat till my knuckles turned white. "I'm—- I'm so close. Keep doing that——yeah." I encouraged, nodding my head from the pleasure, my thighs tensing and almost cramping from the stimulation.

He looked up for a second and I caught a glimpse of his  dilated brown eyes. He smirked against my slit, and went back to triggering my clit—- pushing me to the edge. "Tom!" I whimpered, almost ripping the leather that I was gripping.

"Mmhh...yeah baby." He said for a second before he started pumping his  fingers inside me quickly, his thumb still working on my clit. The familiar feeling of a knot in my stomach came back— and in just  seconds— it erupted—  I felt myself let go and the knot in my stomach undo.

"Mmh.." Tom moaned, sucking what I had released. My breathing regulated, and my grip on the seat loosened. My hand moved to Tom's hair, stroking it. "That was great baby." I complimented, leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Mmh." He hums, wiping his mouth with his forearm. He props himself on both sides of my hips, approaching my lips to give me a kiss. I giggle, slipping my bottoms back on before leaning on the window and grabbing his face towards me, Tom laying between my legs. He smiles against my lips, before slowly breaking the kiss. "It's perfectly warm in here." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist and gently rubbing circles on the warm flesh of my back, laying his head on my chest. I smile down at him, before placing kisses on his head. I sigh, checking my watch. "Oh! It's 3:30, I have to go, Tom!" I rushed, pushing him off of me and scrambling to the front of the car to go on my seat. He chuckled, opening the door and sitting behind the wheel.

—-

"Oh, Stella! Come, let me refreshed your makeup." Adriana exclaimed excitedly, pulling me in just as entered the studio. I giggled, before nodding and following her back to the studio. "Did you and Tom have a nice lunch?" She asked kindly, sitting me down on the stool infront of the mirror. "Oh...yeah." I chuckled, "It was really nice."

She winks at me, as if she knew exactly what we had done. "Come on Stella...I'm your friend now..you can tell me everything." She teased, shaking my shoulders side to side. I giggled as she shook me, my cheeks turning to a pink color. "Ok fine!" I finally say, as she lets go of me.

She nods in pride, spinning my chair around so that I was facing her. She starts refreshing my makeup— it had sort of melted off... "I just had to relax..so he helped me do that." I simply explain, bearing her the details. She stopped what she was doing, and stared at me. "What?" I chuckled, "I want the details!" She exclaimed in her sweet brazilian accent. I rolled my eyes, smilling sheepishly. "Fine don't tell me..." She let off the subject and continued applying makeup on me— I noticed she was using a lot of powder. "Sorry if I was a little intrusive," She chuckled awkwardly. "In brazil we tell each other everything and are usually very friendly with everyone, even new friends." She explained briefly, biting her lip as she concentrated to apply the bronzer on my cheekbones.