bandaid

I leaned in closer to his face, as if I wanted to make sure I wasn't in a dream and what he said had indeed come out of his mouth. "What do you mean, Tom?" I say more calmly this time, the weight of his words having completely melted away the anger that I had inside of me just seconds ago.

He stuttered, "I— I mean, if we can't make each other happy why should we be together? He asks, his own voice having calmed down. I was terrified, petrified even, by how calm both of us were suddenly. I shake my head. "Of course we make each other happy. That's why you asked me to marry you. I'm not coming back on my decision and you—" I replied, my voice shaky as I breathed in.

"You will not come back on your decision either." I say firmly, tears building up in my eyes. He looked at me, his eyes soft and glistening. "I don't want to." He whispers, looking at me with his eyes scrunched. "Then why would you even think about it? I asked, leaning my head to the right. He struggled to let the words out— but a smirk grew on his lips. "You don't want to break up with Tom Kaulitz huh?" He teased, in the wrong damn moment. I pull my face back, looking at him in pure disbelief and scoff in disappointment, turning around, my hair slapping him in the face and without a single thought, step out— but he grabs my hand and pulls me back in the car forcefully, making me fall on the seat.

I huff impatiently at his behavior. "See if I can break up with Tom Kaulitz," I mocked, my voice sarcastic as I take yet another step outside the car. Again, he pulls me back inside and shuts the door closed, locking the car and pulling me closer to him. I keep my gaze hard and cold, completely tired of his egotistical attitude. "You really want to see if Stella Klein can break with Tom?"I whispered, raising my chin to challenge him.

He snickers, holding my chin between his index and thumb to pull it down to meet his eyes. "I know she can. I just like seeing her loose it. It's hot."

"You know what you're going to loose if you keep acting like this?" I playfully ask, leaning towards  him. He smirks, his snake piercing aligning with his teeth. "My pants?"

"Your girlfriend." I replied firmly, ripping my face from his hand and this time, successfully getting out of the car. I hear him hurrying behind me, locking the car quickly as we hear the loud "click" echoe in the air. I ignore his calls and keep on walking, my heels slapping against the concrete floor.

He catches up to me, turning me around in just a second. I stand still, absolutely ignoring his eyes. "I'm sorry. I thought it was going to be funny— I'm sorry— really." He apologized, "That was so immature of me." He avowed, and I was glad he realized it. I fold my hands in front of my chest. "I was just feeling left out. I felt like you were forgetting me." He explained, letting his arms fall to his sides. I arched my eyebrows.

"I was working, Tom. That's all I do at this point! How do you think I feel? When I can't see my boyfriend, my brother, my mom, my friends?" I pour out, without holding back just a second.

"I wish I had a successful career like yours when I was a teen, that allows me to sit around and not produce for 3 years! I wish I had stayed more in Tokio Hotel so that I could've invested more money into my savings, so I could have a peaceful adulthood! But, guess what, it wasn't meant to be. So now, I have to work, and work, so I can have a life that allows me to buy houses, cars, clothes..." I cried out.

"I...I didn't know you felt that way." He said quietly, raising a hand to caress my cheek. I sniffle back the tears and shrug "Well." I echoed, my voice quivery. "It just all bottles up. I have no one to talk to— I'm constantly being told what to do...I'm just..so tired." I spoke softly and weakly.

Leaning in just a little, he indulges me in a hug I needed more than I had realized. I wrap my hands around his waist and lean even more over on him, to be as close as possible. I feel my heart rate calm down as the tension in the underground space dies down.

"We can work this out.." He says close to my ear, letting out a sigh deep from his throat. I nod, pulling away from the hug. "We can work this out." I repeat. I lifted my chin to meet his gaze, holding it there. His eyes fell lower, lingering on my mouth for a moment before looking back up. And then, he smiled, a beautiful gesture that blossomed warmth in my chest and took my breath away.

His lips descended on mine, their pressure firm and their surface smooth and sweet just like always. I finally melted into the kiss, my mouth opening and my hands winding around his neck to tangle into his let loose black hair. He smiled against my mouth in response, his tongue sweeping over my own stroke by stroke. I felt as if we hadn't really kissed since he had come and I knew that that's how he felt too, his response to this very kiss being different than any other one we'd shared since his arrival.

He rolled his hips hard into mine, eliciting a soft gasp from my throat and a deep groan from his. He broke away from the kiss, panting quietly, and when a slow smile decorated his lips, I realized how little my feelings had changed since we first started dating when we were 16.

"I should've been more considerate, sorry." He apologized, breathing in through his nose and letting out a quiet breath. "Probably," I replied, tucking a piece of brown wavy hair behind my ear. He meets my gaze, taking the hand that was positioned behind my ear and holding it in his own. "I don't really realize it but you're right. You have been with me even when I was a total bitch and a total man whore. I need you to know that i've changed." He avowed, resting his forehead softly against mine— low breaths escaping his lips.

I nod, sighing. "Sometimes I'm not sure," I chuckled, a nervous gesture that he had grown accustomed to. "Well, you don't have to." He reassured, pressing a firm kiss on my cheek. I sniffle back the anger, slash, sadness tears back and go to grab his manbun to set his hair free but he stops my hair mid-air. "Nuh-huh," He shakes his hand, "I put too much effort into it for you to undo it." He warns.

I rolled my eyes, falling back on my seat and unlocking the door. "Let's go back, I'm tired and have a show tomorrow." I announced, throwing my legs to the side and stepping out. He follows, meeting me at my door and taking my hand. "I was thinking maybe...if you wanted to open for me tomorrow?" I drawled, looking at him from the side. Wordlessly, he smiles, and looks at me with a grin decorating his pink lips. "Really? You want me to do my DJ stuff at your show?" He asks excitedly, a sound of hesitation. "Of course, Tom." I replied, my voice echoing inside the hollow space of the underground parking.

"Cool." He breaths out happily, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. We stroll to the elevator and quickly found our room. I walk in first, taking my heels off and throwing them in the sliding door wardrobe in the entry. Tom walks behind me, kissing my cheek repeatedly. I giggle, turning around and wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing his lips. "I'm tired." I whisper, walking towards my suitcase to get into my pyjamas.

"You in for a nap?" I suggested, tapping the spot on the bed next to me. He nods eagerly, taking his pants and shirt off and jumping in the bed like a kid with only his calvin klein boxers. He quickly finds his spot in the crook of my neck and before I even had the chance to close my eyes, I feel his soft, slow breaths on my neck— signaling that he was sound asleep.

1473 words

An:
YALL, SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY! I hope I trickled yall good thinking that they would break up. Does this mean there won't be anymore drama and that they'll live happily ever after from now on? You'll see :pp