Therefore, Shen Ji had no intention of making unrealistic dreams with those concubines. He thought that Jun's kindness would be over overnight, and he had already planned to take Zizhao back to the palace to rest.

Unexpectedly, before His Majesty asked everyone to go back to the palace to rest, the Queen concubine said: "I have not been feeling well these past two days. I am afraid that I am not suitable to serve you. Why don't you rest in the palace of another sister?" Bar."

As soon as the Queen Mother's words came out, the eyes of the concubines in the palace lit up. They all pursed their lips and smiled or covered their hair, hoping that Your Majesty would take a look at them.

Kemeiren is no exception.

But her demeanor was very reserved, and she had a flowery face on her slender neck. She only glanced at His Majesty vaguely, without any hint of flattery.

The last time she entered the palace for the first time, His Majesty didn't give her any favors. She just went to the Queen's Palace. This time the Queen was unwell and couldn't accompany her, so Your Majesty would always go to someone else's place.

There are not many favored concubines in this palace, and she is the daughter of a meritorious official. Soon after entering the palace, your Majesty will most likely go to Mingguang Palace.

Qin Yuan nodded slightly and said graciously: "Since the Queen is unwell, I will go to the other concubines' palace. It's cold in winter, so take good care of yourself."

"Thank you for your concern, Your Majesty."

After the queen bowed to express her gratitude, Qin Yuan looked around the lower palace. After a brief glance, he saw Shen Ji holding Zizhao and said in a light voice: "Let's go to the Jade Concubine Palace."

The beauty's eyes suddenly changed, but in the end she maintained her dignity and never got angry. She just said farewell to His Majesty along with the other concubines: "I respectfully send you to Your Majesty."

Xi Yu whispered from the side: "Jade Concubine saved the Crown Prince Sheng Guo today and made such a big splash. It is only natural that Your Majesty would go to Du Yuxuan. Don't worry about it, my young master. Your Majesty will always cherish you."

"Of course I understand that Your Majesty treats me well." Ke Meiren subconsciously tightened her handkerchief, feeling a little embarrassed that she just deserved it. "The jade concubine has been pampered for two years after being in the palace for two years. It cannot be done in one or two days." changing."

"As soon as Your Majesty leaves, we will go back."

Xi Yu nodded in agreement and remained silent. She followed her young master and stood at the edge of the table, watching His Majesty leave the Liangyi Palace with his concubines.

His Majesty has already left, and the Queen slowly stepped down from the throne with the support of Yun Lan, and said with concern in a warm voice: "It's getting late and it's dark outside. You should go back early and be careful on the way. Don't knock If you fall, you will suffer in winter."

The queen's virtuous reputation spread far and wide, and she was fair in dealing with matters, and no one in the palace was dissatisfied with her.

Although Ke Meiren had just arrived and regarded the favored concubine as an imaginary enemy, she respected the queen very much. She immediately thanked the queen along with the others: "Thank you, queen, for your concern."

The concubines in the palace thanked her and sent her off. The queen walked to the beauty Ke and said softly: "I have not been feeling well recently. It is inevitable that I have neglected you. If there is something missing in the palace, Or if you feel homesick, you can come to my Fengyi Palace and sit there for a while."