"I'll take you to Mr Serrano" Chris, the chauffeur offered with a smile.

"Thank you" i whispered and let him lead the way.

We bypassed the check-in queue and head straight for the private jet terminal. He led me through the security, and then to a private lounge, where I was offered a drink while I waited for a few minutes. The driver checked me in, and soon we were on our way to the tarmac.

As i stepped inside, l was greeted by a luxurious and spacious cabin. The walls are adorned with elegant wood paneling, giving a warm and inviting atmosphere. Plush leather seats provided the utmost comfort, and a soft ambient lighting sets a relaxing mood. The cabin is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including a high-definition entertainment system and a fully stocked mini bar.

I plopped down on the comfortable chair and shut my eyes in relaxation but a familiar voice cut short my moment.

"Perché Lussemburgo? Non potresti...(Why Luxembourg? Couldn't you...)  his eyes met mine and for a moment, and it felt like time stood still. His gaze was dark and magnetic, which made it hard to look away. I felt my heart begin to beat faster, and a shiver ran down my spine.

I took notice of his expensive hoodie that was matched with a pair of designer sneakers. His hair is styled perfectly, and he has a certain swagger about him that seem to have a great effect on me. I also noticed a tattoo on his arm that peeked from the hem of his hoodie.

I tried not to stare so much, but i couldn't help myself, it felt like I was trapped in his eyes. He sits down across me and I took the opportunity to look away from him. I positioned my eyes outside the windows while he finished up his call.

The jet takes off, and as it climbs into the sky, the city below fades away. The sky was a clear blue, and the sun shone brightly. Inside the jet, it's calm and quiet, save for the soft hum of the engines.

The air is cool and fresh, and I could feel myself starting to relax. I wasn't the extroverted kind who could start up a conversation and not feel awkward also he didn't look like one who would enjoy my company very much so I opted for the best option: sleep.

A husky, deep and soothing voice gently called my name. I felt a feathery touch on my cheek but it only made me want to sleep more.

"Luna, you have to eat something, you've been asleep for over six hours" he told me but it still didn't make me wake up instead I clutched unto his arm.

"Luna" he dragged but in a domineering and low tone that had warning laced underneath it. Slowly, I opened my eyes to find him standing by the bedside with a tray filled with delicious snacks, fresh fruit and a cup of iced cranberries. He helped me sit up and offered the tray to me.

I wasn't fully awake so it was difficult holding the tray. He exhaled and sat at the edge of the bed while he watched me eat everything in silence. After eating i murmured a word of gratitude and laid down to finish my slumber.

He said nothing but I could feel his gaze on me. I didn't want to think about how I got into the bed because it's only going to make me more nervous around him nevertheless I was happy he was thoughtful and considerate enough to bring me in here.

The plane touched down with a gentle bump, and i felt myself being pulled back to the present moment. I blinked, and opened my eyes, taking in the sight of the runway. 'I slept the entire time?' I questioned myself. My fogged brain recalled what I assumed was a dream but it was indeed reality. "Shoot" I whispered and ran my fingers in my hair.

'How do I face him now?' I wondered. He's definitely going to pretend like nothing happened so I might as well do the same.

The jet taxis to the terminal, and i felt anticipation rise in my chest. I threw the duvet off my body and went back to the lounge where he was. His face was buried in his phone but that wasn't long because the moment I got out, his eyes automatically drifted to where I stood, rooted in my spot.