Akaza x reader

I'm doing a part 3 because my sister wants me to. She liked part one and two.

≧ ﹏ ≦

The Butterfly Estate was immense. Shinobu led you to your room, and after you had put down your belongings, she introduced you to three insanely adorable triplets and a strict-looking girl. The triplets didn't seem to think you were a demon at all; they huddled around you.

"Hi, I'm Sumi!"

"I'm Naho!"

"And I'm Kiyo! Nice to meet you!"

You gushed at how cute the triplets were, before the strict-looking girl cleared her throat, drawing your attention to her.

"I'm Aoi. Nice to meet you. I hope you have a pleasant stay here," she said formally.

"I'm Y/N L/N! I'll try to not be a bother!" you quickly replied.

"The triplets will show you around the estate. Where's Kanao?" Shinobu asked.

"She's training."

"Oh, Y/N, you'll meet her at dinner later," Shinobu said. You nodded. 

The triplets tugged on your arm as they showed you around the estate. There were several huge training rooms, and many wards where injured slayers were resting in. The estate had a beautiful garden, but it was too bad you would only get to see it up close when the sun set.

"And you'll be eating with us here tonight!" Sumi exclaimed, motioning to the dining room, which was connected to the kitchen.

"Would you mind?" you asked timidly. Naho blinked, and so did Kiyo and Sumi.

"Why would we mind?" they asked in unison.

"Um...because...I'm kind of a stranger and everything..."

"You're definitely not a stranger, Y/N!"

"Totally!"

"Absolutely!"

You blushed at their friendly smiles and thanked them profusely.

---

Hakuji had taken a little longer to relocate his belongings. He ran up to you after he was done, and you jumped into his embrace.

"Hungry?" he asked, holding up a bag of dango. 

"I just had lunch. I'll get fat," you huffed, but took one anyway.

"Are they being nice to you?" Hakuji asked.

"Yep. The triplets are super cute!" you replied brightly, taking another stick of dango.

"I thought you were afraid of getting fat?"

"Pretend I never said that."

---

You had been staying in the Butterfly Estate for more than two months now. Life there was comfortable, except from the occasional poke of the needle when Shinobu needed to withdraw a bit of your blood. The research was going smoothly, you supposed.

One day, Hakuji had to leave for a mission. You were slightly worried, of course, as you always were when he went on a mission. Though you fully trusted his capabilities as a Hashira, you couldn't help but feel anxious when you bade goodbye to him.

---

You watched as you saw the Kakushi carry someone into the estate. Fear bubbled up in you again, but you took a few deep breaths.

It shouldn't be Hakuji, it's only been a day, you thought as you rushed into the ward the slayer had been taken into. You almost sighed in relief when you saw the long silvery-blonde hair. Nontheless, you gasped slightly at the state of him. His stomach had a large gash across it, and one of his legs seemed broken. Shinobu was bustling around, instructing Aoi and the triplets to bring her rolls of bandages and IV drips.