Hashira Headcannons

Hashiras when it's Christmas--and it's snowing. You're their S/O (Significant Other).

I've never seen snow before.

ಥ_ಥ

Gyomei Himejima

He's probably in his estate, huddling in the kotatsu with you, with a few of his cats on your lap and on the table too.

(A kotatsu looks like this.)

You're beside him, sipping a warm cup of tea. There's a plate of sakura mochi on the table. The two of you don't really like going out when it's cold. Himejima's cats don't like it either when he opens the door and a cold breeze gets in, so the two of you stay at home. He'll prepare a really thoughtful Christmas gift for you, like something he caught you staring at in a shop a while back, or something cute that he knows you'll like.

The cats have their own kotatsu too.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

He. is. still. training. You don't know how he's surviving the cold. If he wants you to have a snowball fight with him, he'll throw a snowball at you, because he knows you'll retaliate for sure. Snowball fights with him are often quick and involve you getting hit a lot by crunchy snow. Sometimes Sanemi doesn't even bother to shape the snow into a ball. He just scoops it up and throws it at you. All of your snowball fights end with the two of you collapsing on the ground in exhaustion, because they can last all afternoon. Sanemi doesn't really care about Christmas, but if you celebrate it he'll personally cut down a tree and string up decorations.

He thinks you don't know, but you know he's secretly working on an automatic snowball-throwing machine in the shed.

Kanae Kocho

She'll prepare lots of thick blankets and hot tea. The two of you usually huddle up in the blankets and roll around together. You also have pillow fights in the training room. She loves how you look in a sweater, especially when the sweater sleeves are too long and only your fingertips are visible. Kanae also likes in when you're cold and come to her for cuddles or a hug.

However, she sometimes thinks the two of you are being too inactive during the winter. When she hands you a scarf, mittens, and boots, you know she wants you to exercise by having a snowball fight with her.

Kanae's real romantic during Christmas. She'll string up mistletoe everywhere and hand your gift to you under one.

Shinobu Kocho

Doesn't know, doesn't care. Unless you beg her for a snowball fight or a cuddle.

"Why do you want a snowball fight? You'll lose anyway." She's still overly competitive though. 

You'll have to try really really hard just to get her to play, because she's the type to use an umbrella when it's snowing. She'll laugh at you if you fall, and fall down herself because she's laughing too hard. The two of you will tease each other about it later, but Shinobu always has the last word.

She'll give you a useful gift, like a planner because you always forget your appointments.

Shinobu secretly likes snowball fights with you because she gets to touch you while brushing the snow off.

Muichiro Tokito

You have to tell him, or he wouldn't even notice that it's already winter. He's not into snowball fights, but the two of you will get blankets from the house, spread them over the snow, and lay on top of them to gaze at the clouds. The kakushis are very annoyed because they'll have to wash the blankets later. 

Muichiro doesn't know Christmas exists but you'll tell him the exciting parts. He'll be willingly dragged to look at Christmas decorations in town. He has surprisingly good taste in hair accessories, so you get one every Christmas.

After knowing what Christmas is, Muichiro thinks he likes it quite a lot.

Mitsuri Kanroji

This pretty girl loves Christmas. She stocks up on all types of snacks for the two of you to enjoy. She has a custom-built fireplace in her house, and the two of you toast marshmallows over the fire. Mitsuri likes to sit you on her lap and put her head on your neck because she loves your scent. She could stay in that position for the whole day. She'll also buy you lots of warm coats and sweaters.

You'll wake up to the smell of pancakes on Christmas Day. She'll add extra honey and even make a gingerbread house, complete with edible mini-furniture and figures of the two of you.

She's a really amazing cook.

Iguro Obanai

Kaburamaru hates the cold, so Obanai prefers to stay inside when it snows. If you insist on a snowball fight he'll finish it quickly and drag you back inside so that Kaburamaru doesn't get lonely. You often tease him that he loves his snake more than you, and he'll retaliate by giving you lots and lots of gifts, hidden around the estate for you to find.

When you hang your stockings at the fireplace, he'll get up in the middle of the night to stuff as many presents as he can in it. 

You call him Santa (only for Christmas Day because you can't stand him glaring at you when you call him that).

Tengen Uzui

He's running around the house and yelling at the top of his lungs, but he's really just stringing up decorations. The pillars don't come to your house to celebrate because they think the decoration is too much and too bright. Tengen literally has flashing lights that go "MERRY CHRISTMAS" every hour and start mini fireworks. 

"I think they're flamboyant!"

His wives are annoyed too. Makio runs behind him as he shrieks, pulling off all the decoration with Suma following close behind. Hinatsuru can't bother to stop them, and the two of you just chill together.

Giyu Tomioka

He's very calm when you beg for a snowball fight. He's kind of reluctant, but doesn't want to disappoint you, so he grab his coat. Although he isn't as competitive as Shinobu, he still manages to beat you. Once, you complained about him being a Hashira and it was unfair for you, so he let you tie one of his arms to a pole. He wasn't able to move and only had one arm, but he still beat you.

"Fight me!!"

"..."

Giyu doesn't know what kind of present you want, so he spends an entire day shopping to find the perfect gift for you.

Kyojuro Rengoku

His body temperature is higher than normal, so you like to snuggle up to him when it's cold. He's really bad at snowball fights, because he just can't throw something at you, so you always win. Yay! But he still likes snowball fights because he gets to run around.

He doesn't know what you'd like for Christmas, so he just buys everything he thinks you might like, which can fill an entire room. He'll also bake, and he's actually really good at it. You guys don't need a kotatsu because he's probably a human-sized, walking heat pack.