When you meet again

Because I found out I'm a lot better at writing headcannons so I probably won't do oneshots unless there are requests. All the headcannons are separate, by the way. Like even if Tanjiro and Nezuko are travelling together, your encounters with them are separate.

I'm dying from my cringe-worthy oneshots here... like even my sister said they were cringe and I'm really slowly rotting away...

Anyway! 

Tanjiro

The two of you met again at Butterfly Mansion. Shinobu was trying to shove medicine down your throat, and Aoi was trying to convince Zenitsu to accept an injection. You were screaming your head off, and Tanjiro found that amusing. Shinobu was so frustrated. He then learnt that you trained very hard just so that you wouldn't get too injured during missions, and thus wouldn't have to come to poison lady (your nickname for Shinobu) to be treated.

He watched your movements carefully during Rehabilitation Training to further improve himself, and he was proud that he had finally caught up to you. The two of you started getting along well, and he could be seen talking and laughing to you when the two of you were having tea out at the engawa.

Zenitsu

He didn't send a lot of letters to you, as he was afraid of bothering you. However, he received half a dozen letters from you every week, asking him about his day and hoping that the two of you would be assigned together on a mission again. Zenitsu, though he didn't say so in his letters, also secretly wished to meet you again.

Both of your prayers came true. The two of you were told to track down a demon in Nishinomiya. Zenitsu jumped in joy when he received the message. He was beyond ecstatic as he rushed there. He was nervous too, but he tried to breathe normally and not look too constipated when you walked over.

"Wow, long time no see! You're early!"

"H-hey, Y/N."

Inosuke

He was chasing his crow, wanting to swallow it, and bumped into you.

"HEY THERE! I'M THE KING OF THE MOUNTAINS! REMEMBER ME?!"
"Oh, yeah, um... I never asked for your name..."
"INOSUKE HASHIBIRA!"
"Oh...okay, I'm Y/N! So...would you like another rice ball? You seemed to enjoy the last one..."

Inosuke snatched it from your hands. He also ate the entire container, which was a leaf. His crow breathed a sigh of relief. He followed you for your mission, and helped you out.

Nezuko

You met Tanjiro again after he saved you from demons, and Nezuko kept shaking the box after she sensed your presence. Tanjiro opened the box in a shaded area, curious about Nezuko's sudden aggressive behavior. She jumped out of the box and lunged at you, wrapping her arms around you as tears spilled out from her eyes. Nezuko finally remembered who you were. You were surprised, but hugged back nonetheless, grateful to have found your best friend again.

Shinobu

You got hurt pretty badly after a mission, and collapsed in front of the Butterfly Estate. She found you unconscious and rushed you in, treating you personally. She recognized you as the girl who offered to help, and watched over you until you finally woke up. She took a liking to you after learning more about your kind personality. We all know Shinobu was usually kind of irritated with the demon slayers that came to be treated, but she couldn't get mad at you, even if you wandered around the Estate when your wounds weren't fully healed. She would personally escort you back to your ward and talk to you to keep you entertained. Aoi would get angry that Shinobu wasn't training and you weren't resting properly, though.

Kanae

(This isn't exactly like you meet again, as you became her Tsuguko.) You weren't extremely talented as a demon slayer, but she saw potential in you, and trained you hard. She was a mix of a strict and also kind mentor. If you seemed really tired and was begging for a break, she would let you. She was the type who'd go out of her way to make you feel comfortable around her, and so the two of you became good friends. You would have sleepovers, let her do your hair, and talk about the other pillars. Kanae loved to talk about Shinobu, and sometimes she (Shinobu) would join you guys in the sleepovers with Mitsuri.