Muzan x reader

"Oh my god, why hasn't she come back yet?" Muzan paced around the house. He looked at the clock. It was already 10.

Thoughts of you getting kidnapped, encountering the worst raced through his mind, making his pupils dilate and his face sweat. He had called you multiple times the past hour, but you never answered. Hundreds of texts sent, but you never replied. This was bad. He had even considered calling the authorities, or sending his subordinates to look for you(yes, that probably went against employment laws, but he would pay them later.)

"She's supposed to be back at 9!" he shouted to no one in particular. His hand gripped and messed up his raven hair, his features contorting with worry. His head spun. It hurt. Thoughts of losing you hurt. And he didn't know why.

"Hey, I'm back--" Muzan crashed into you, you could hear his frenzied breathing, his chest heaving as he hugged you tightly. 

"What--"

"Where were you?! Do you know how worried I was?!" His hands rubbed your back, making sure that you were real. He sounded angry, but he just couldn't get mad at you, seeing you confused, like a lost puppy.

"Oh! Sorry! I, um came across a really really interesting book while making sure no one was left in the library before I closed the doors! It sounds stupid, but yeah! I spent an hour finishing it, and by the time I realized it was really late, my phone had died and I couldn't tell you I was going back home late! I'm so sorry!" you hugged him back, feeling extremely guilty. How heartless were you to make your doting boyfriend worry?

Without warning, his lips slammed into yours, pushing you back with the force of him kissing you. Your eyes widened, he looked so desperate. 

So you kissed back. Lifting you up, Muzan placed you gently on the sofa with his lips still glued to yours. He was pouring all that pent up worry and frustration into the heated kiss.

After a while, he pulled away.

"If you do that again..." he warned, but was unable to look fierce or even intimidating, so he threatened you with a smile on his face.