Chapter 6 (Part 2/2)

Start from the beginning

"Shit! Ah...!" Charlie's moans sounded louder than usual from being in a closed room. Because of that, Babe felt that Charlie's voice gave him even more goosebumps than usual. "Uh...this is amazing, do you like it?"

"Amazing, umh—so powerful."

"Your knees must hurt."

"No— it's okay," Babe's voice was shaking as if he was afraid the tall figure would stop this violence because he was afraid he would get hurt, "Do it, Daddy— ah, do what you can."

"I didn't wear a condom..." Charlie bent down and hugged Babe tightly, his hips still thrusting inward relentlessly. "Do you want me to take it out?"

"Come out— ah..."

"Aren't you going to let me come inside you?"

"No, I'm too lazy to clean it." Babe gasped and moaned loudly, grinding his hips against Charlie's force, because right now his desire was so high it was almost explosive. "Oh— Daddy, you're amazing..."

"I want to cum inside."

"No, don't be stubborn."

"Yeah, okay..." Charlie answered softly, to which Babe couldn't help but feel sorry for him. This kid dared to speak up and ask for more. However, if Babe said no, he wouldn't force it to the point of being annoying. This may have been another reason why he liked to please Charlie so much.

"You can't come inside too often, or I'll get pregnant." Babe chuckled, leaning in and kissing the boy's lips lovingly.

"Haven't you always wanted to ride a horse?" The young man took the joke well as usual. "Why isn't P'Babe finished yet?"

"How can I? Papa's children will all die in vain."

(T/N. I think Babe isn't satisfied until he releases all the sperm (of his future child) for nothing because it will never be fertilized.)

Charlie laughed before pressing a soft kiss to his cheek, giving him a greedy, wet kiss. He knew that an alpha's relationship with another alpha made it difficult to have an heir, and they were both males. That was even more impossible, which for him didn't feel like a problem. Even though they often liked to tease each other about this, they both knew that neither of them really wanted it to happen. It was just a fantasy that fueled their sexual urges. Babe especially didn't make it his life's goal to have children from the start. He just wanted to be with the person he loved and die together. Just that.

But he didn't know when he would meet that person.

"Oh— Daddy, faster..." Babe begged impatiently, "I'm going to cum— ah!"

"Mm... me too." The tall man let out a low groan. He moved his hips quickly, while holding Babe tightly and moving his lips passionately down his smooth back.

Charlie really liked this feeling. The sex between him and Babe made him happier every time. It was so overwhelming that he didn't want it to end. He wanted to do this with Babe forever and didn't want anyone else to have his chance.

He wanted to make Babe his only one.

"Ah!"

Babe groaned loudly. When Charlie's hot rod rose to its highest point and then exploded violently, Babe's vision suddenly turned white. Everything was a blur until his head pressed against the edge of the tub, exhausted. Meanwhile, the tall figure moved his hips quickly so that he could follow him to cum as quickly as possible. He wasn't too far away, because earlier, the moment Babe finished, his hole constricted so much that Charlie almost finished.

"Uh—just a little more," Charlie groaned, thrusting his hips as hard as he could.

"Charlie— Ah, Charlie..." Babe moaned and called his name which helped him a lot, because he liked his name the most when Babe moaned it in a soft voice like that.