Chapter 6 (Part 2/2)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, damn—is the horse hurt?"

"No." Babe answered while moving his hips rhythmically because he couldn't withstand it any longer. "What pain?"

Charlie laughed loudly, as Babe raised his little finger and wagged it while making a mocking face at him. Meanwhile the person being teased raised his little finger and rubbed it gently against his mouth, which made Babe laugh happily.

"Is it all in? Is that ticklish?"

"It's ticklish," Babe said with a laugh. "You want to tickle it too. Daddy, stop tickling."

"Sorry, Daddy just gave Papa a little pleasure..."

They both laughed together, before bringing their faces closer and kissing passionately. It left a tingling, warm sensation throughout his chest. It was a feeling Babe had never experienced in his life, and he never thought that sex could feel like this too.

Sex while joking and laughing is sex that makes our hearts feel safest.

He suddenly remembered a sentence that someone had said to him a long time ago, but he'd never understood what it was. He used to find it amusing to laugh out loud during sex; according to him, it looked ridiculous and embarrassing.

But now he understood how it felt.

"Ah— ah...." Babe moaned sweetly as he rhythmically bucked his hips against the hot rod beneath him. Charlie sat him up and pulled his hips up until they were almost apart, then pulled him down hard. He did it over and over again until the water filled with rose petals rippled.

"Ah— that was great..." Charlie said, admiring the beautiful alpha who was tirelessly riding him. He helped by moving vigorously to please him. "You are amazing in the car, amazing in bed, and no less amazing in the bath."

"Oh, that's too much praise," Babe pretended to be embarrassed. "But doing it in the water, I love it."

"Guess we'll have to do it in the swimming pool next time. A Jacuzzi is not enough."

"Okay."

"Really?"

"Umh.." Babe answered while sobbing sharply, because the hot rod going in and out of him was so satisfying. "I will make you meet the little mermaid."

"Little mermaids?"

"Little Mermaid Babe.."

Charlie laughed happily before hugging and kissing the little mermaid, unable to stop himself. He liked it when Babe teased him, as much as he liked teasing or provoking him.

Hmm...or does he actually like all of that?

"Turn around, little mermaid..."

Charlie said with a smile, before picking Babe up. He grabbed Babe and made him kneel with his back facing him. Charlie took Babe's hand, made him hold the edge of the tub, then inserted his hardened penis back into the little mermaid's body again.

"Ah, ah— Daddy..."

"Open your legs a little," the tall man ordered while using his hands to push Babe's knees wide, "I'll go deeper."

"Oh— deep, deeper."

"Tell me how deep..." Charlie chuckled, moving his hips against Babe's back hole at a faster rhythm than before. "How nice is that? How does it feel?"

"Big..."

"Hah?"

"Big and Full."

He didn't know if these were words from the heart or just wanting to please each other, but it definitely made Charlie feel more excited. He moved his hips faster until the water in the bath splashed out. The thrusts were so hard that Babe's head shook. If he hadn't held on tightly, he thought his head might have hit the edge of the tub. But the more he thought about it, the more thrilling it became. His stomach churned when he saw the water in the bathtub splashing out and the rose petals scattered in a mess, but Charlie didn't care at all. Right now, the other party seemed to only care about how to make him so excited that he lost his mind.