Start of a new friendship

Shubman goes out to bat and smashes a century. You, sitting in the stands and watching the match unfold, notice that every time he scores a boundary he smiles at you.

You return him a courageous smile everytime

Shubman sees you and his smile gets even bigger. His batting gets even more aggressive

You watch him play, noticing every shot of him....his batting style was just captivating....you could watch it forever.

As the match progresses, he starts hitting the ball towards you for boundaries, as if trying to show you his beautiful shots.

The match ends with Shubman's century and India's victory. The teams shook hands as everyone exited the ground. As soon as Shubman reached the dressing room, the first thing he did was hug you tightly. After a minute, he departed away with the biggest smile plastered on his face. His eyes looked like they held the galaxies in them. His smile was so warm that it could melt the entire Antarctica. You studied his face for a moment and then spoke, "Well, you really made me proud of myself today Mr.Gill.."

His beautiful smile grew even wider as he heard you praise him.

Shubman- I told you (with a self-satisfied grin)

You- Ofcourse you did and let me tell you a secret, I knew you would do it.

Shubman - He let out a heartfelt chuckle. A glint of spark in his eyes..after a second he asked,"So, friends?"

You - Yaa sure....

Both of you shook hands and exchanged numbers. Then he went to celebrate the team victory and you went to check the other player who got injured in the same match before Subhman. The player's injury was more severe than Subhman so he was substituted with another player. You checked him up and get busy with other works..

So thats all for this chapter.....I need to torture my brain for more ideas🤣
Love you all...stay happy and safe