"Ek kaam ke liye tumhe yahan leker aaya tha, vo tumse hota nahi hai, demaandein tumhari har baat pe hain."

(You can't even do one work I brought you here for and have demands on every topic.)

He said and picked up a piece of chicken and started eating in front of her.

Manheer was disgusted and on the verge of vomiting.

He laughed while he was still chewing his food.

"Brashika!!" He called her opening his mouth wild open that the food in his mouth was visible.

DISGUSTING.

"Prinesi mame vegetarianskuyu yedu." He ordered her in Russian.

(Bring vegetarian food for mam.)

"Khorosho, ser." she replied.
(Okay sir.)

"Why did he do it?" She spoke in a low but audible voice trying not to look at the bastard eating shamelessly in front of her.

"Did what?" Abhay asked who was still chewing and looking at his phone.

"Betrayal."

"Because he my sister was a better fu-" then he looked at her.

"O-oh you also look like a better fuck, though am gonna have a taste tonight, so we can't say sex was the problem for him. Then why did he do that is the correct question." he said as he stood up from his chair.

"Maybe because he liked the idea of getting two amazing fucks."

"He-he said I was the only one."

"Oh innocent baby, what husband would tell his wife that see I have a side chick."

"Aren't you angry for what he did with your sister?"

"hmm?"

"I mean you said they were together since college and-"

"My sister was getting her daily dosage of sex and was happy so who am I to interfere."

"How can you talk about your own sister like that?!"

"With my voice." He said and shrugged.

"A-abhay.."She called him as Brashika came in with food and he was about to stand up.

"Speak Little one."

"I don't want to go to him."

"Who is asking you to." He said and laughed.

"You are caged here malishka. Permanently. I won't even allow you to breathe outside air."

"B-but."

"No buts or ifs." he said as he grabbed her hair.

"Now fucking eat." he said as he left her hair with a jerk.

Manheer had no appetite at all because of her circumstances but for her Bittu she picked up some salad and started chewing.

"I have a question." She asked.

"Ek toh tumhare savaal khatam nahi hote. Ask"

(your questions never end.)

Manheer bit her lower lip as she thought for a while and said,

"Can I have a little bit of walk?"

"You are not going anywhere."

"I mean, inside this place only." she said.

Abhay didn't reply her.

"You have so many guards, I haven't had a walk for a week. The doctor had said-"