7

________________________________

I rush out of my door and bang on the Kaulitz's door over and over. Soon as the door opened i shouted at the top of my lungs. "SUP MOTHER FUC-" i then look at the door and see tom glaring at me.

 "oh...hey tom?" i say arkwardly smiling at him with my two bags in hand. "what do you want." his voice filled with spite and anger. What is up with him damn? two can play that game.

 "bill said everyone is staying over tonight.so if you don't mind i'd like to see my best friends" i could feel my brows frowning at him, god he's starting to piss me off.

"oh right...whatever." tom had moved from the door while opening the door for me. his words were more soft spoken this time, and he had a small smug look plastered on his face.

"thanks tommy." he rolled his eyes in response then ran upstairs to his room leaving me with the others.

 "LYNNNNNN!" bill shouted as he came up to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "can't breathe.." "oh yeah sorry-" bill pulls away and smiles like crazy.

 "i've missed you!" i raise my eyebrow at bill."bill its been an hour-" bill grabbed my shoulders and pushed me with the others. "TOO LONG." i couldnt help but chuckle as i fell on one of the bean bags on the floor face first. "is tom joining us to?"

 i ask, finally sitting up properly on the bean bag as bill moves my bags next to the couch. "i don't know, he said he might do he's still in a little bit of a mood."

 he says with a straight smile, that's when georg speaks up while rolling his eyes. "man periods." that's when we all burst out laughing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A couple hours have past and gustav,me, bill and georg we're watching old videos of us when we were kids. 

a video of the boys came up when they were 13, they were all sat on a couch with a man sat between them. we couldnt make out what the video was at the start but then we heard tom speak.

 "erm it's my life?" and we all started laughing remembering the memory. "i-it's my li-i-i-ife!" bill chuckles out.

 The memory came more clear then gustav kept complaining. "god i feel so old now!" "gustav it's been 5 years-" bill replies until he cuts himself off. "OMG IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS!?" bills jaw dropped.

 we all started laughing again until some one broke the laughter. "what are you laughing at?" tom said looking slightly annoyed be he also had a small smile on his face. "come look!" gustav shouted out.

 Next minute tom was towering over me, leaning down to look at the camera. Soon as tom heard him say his most remembered sentence, his face turned bright red with embarrassment. 

"burn it." tom said with a straight face, we all couldn't help but shout out of laughter. tom finally joined us as we watched more of the videos and photos, after around 20 more minutes i feel a hot breathe on my skin.

 "i need to talk with you." i heard tom whisper in my ear, i look at him, his brown eyes stare back in mine with an apologetic look. 

"okay." i whisper back, tom finally stands up before speaking. "urm i'm just gonna go to the bathroom!" tom says rushing off, i leave it for around 5 minutes before leaving.

 "i'm gonna go put my bags in your room bill if thats okay?" he nods and i rush upstairs to toms room, i open his door to see him stood facing the door biting his nails. I just blankly stare at him with a slight annoyed look, "what." my tone had changed completely compared to downstairs.

 "lyn please just listen to me, i can't be friends with you anymore." i could feel my eyes almost pop out of my sockets. "what? why?" i was questioning everything at that moment in time. 

"i know! i'm sorry but its for the best.." tom was rubbing his eyes out of frustration. "the best for what? seriously what were all these years for?" i could feel my eyes burning from trying not to cry. 

"i can't tell you." i wasn't sad, i was annoyed, mad, i just wanted to hit him and myself. What does he mean ItS fOr tHe bEsT? "what do you mean you can't tell me? tom what are you talking about?" my anger was growing more and more. 

"Look lyn it's just not worth it! i don't want you getting hurt!" Hurt? he doesn't want me getting hurt? He's hurting me right now! 

"getting me hurt from what exactly! because i'm pretty sure that your hurting me right now!" i was looking at tom with disbelief, i saw tom clench his hands before speaking. "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!" i was stood in shock. what? i have never been so confused in my life. what had i done? my face filled with rage. i never thought i'd say this but i actually want to hit him in the face.

____________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:
DRAMAAAAAA

865 Words

_____________________________