3

2005:

I hear my dumb alarm clock blaring loudly, waking me up straight away. I slam my hand on top to turn it off, god i'm so tired. I look at my window to see it's raining, i like the rain it's peaceful, just looking outside calmed me down a little. I walk up to my wardrobe to grab my clothes:

 I walk up to my wardrobe to grab my clothes:

(or whatever you prefer)

I go downstairs to not be greeted with the 'morning sweetie' by my mom accept a note and the spare key to my house. i ignored the note for now and quickly made a bowl of cereal, i sat down by the kitchen counter to read the note while eating. I take a mouthful of cereal as i began to read the note, 'morning sweetie, i'll be gone for a week or two for work call me when you come home from school, love you- mom xx' i kinda smiled to myself knowing that i have the house to myself for 2 weeks, i fold the piece of paper into 4 and place it in my bag. i run back upstairs to brush my teeth,brush my hair and do my makeup, i've decided to put some mascara,highlighter and lip gloss on, and put my hair into two braids. i checked my watch to see i have 20 minutes to get to school, i put my jacket on and open my door to be faced with Bill with his hand up like he was about to knock. "hi biiitch!" bill says hugging me, "Heyyy!" i hug back then looked behind him to see tom just staring at us, sort of annoyed. I didn't question it and turned back to bill, "how are you?" i ask with a smile on my face as i begin to lock my front door. "i'm great! wait wheres your mom-" he raises an eyebrow while we begin to walk towards school as tom storms off in front of us not saying a word. "she's gone for 2 weeks so i'm home alone. Whats up..with tom?" i felt slightly hurt but he might just be in a mood today. "i don't really know? he seemed fine this morning it's like he has a problem with you for some reason?" bill looks at me with confusion and i don't blame him, i'm confused too. "why though? i don't think i've done anything wrong ?" bill just shrugs his shoulders while looking forward at tom with worry. "i don't know, i'll talk to him when we get into school okay?" he smiles reassuringly as he places his hand on my shoulder, i return the smile before speaking."okay thank you bill." 

______________________________

"TOOOOM WAKE UP OR I'LL BURN ALL YOUR HAIR OFF!" i hear Bill shout at the top of his voice, i push his face away from me. "I'M AWAKE!" i sit up quickly and get out of bed seeing i have 10 minutes before we leave. "WE HAVE 10 MINUTES!?" i face bill while raising an eyebrow my jaw dropped, "WELL IF YOU WOKE UP HALF AN HOUR AGO YOU WOULDN'T BE RUSHING." He smiled sarcastically, i just rolled my eyes and quickly got changed and ate a piece of toast my mom had prepared for me. i quickly chomped it before bill was just about to leave, "WAIT FOR ME!" i ran to the door grabbing my hoodie running out the door before bill shut it, he began to walk to Lyn's door my mood couldn't help but change as he got closer. I don't hate her, i'm just trying to distance myself from her so she doesn't get hurt. I'm practically famous now, i don't want her being dragged into the toxic side of popularity. I don't want the paparazzi to see me with her and make loads of drama. I don't want any of that to happen to her or me. I see the front door open, i couldn't wait to see her. Her face appears on Bill's shoulder just looking at me, i wanted to talk to her but all i could do was just glare. It hurt to see her face after she saw me, i felt bad. Bill and Lyn began to walk in front of me, i couldn't look at Lyn anymore, I rushed in front of them practically almost running to school. i don't dare to look back, the school came more into view as i ran. i swung the school doors open as i walked up to my locker like nothing happened, after 2 minutes Lyn and bill walk in going straight to their lockers. Which isn't good because lyn's locker is right neck to mine. i look over to bill whose already looking at me with a worried look 'i'm sorry' i mouth as i grab my school books and walk to my class. I felt horrible, i didn't know what to do.

____________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

i have no clue what to write for these chapters- i'm trying my hardest to come up with good ideas :') 

860 words

___________________________