8

I was preparing myself to throw myself onto him and just hit him out of anger until bill opened the door. "you guys coming down yet?"

i turn around and just stare at bill with anger and i walk past him and i storm out of the house sitting on the wall next to the kaulitz house just to have a moment.

i take a deep breathe before grabbing my packet of cigarettes out of my jacket pocket, lighting one after putting it on my lips.

"what have i done to him." i say to myself as i breathe in the smoke. i take a couple more before i hear the front door slam shut, i see tom walking off not even looking at me.

"where you going?" i say raising an eyebrow, tom freezes like he didn't expect i would be there, he turns around and changes the subject.

"since when did you smoke?" he began to walk towards me. "what is it to you? you want me out of your life, remember"

i look at tom with an annoyed look, he returns the glare before speaking. "i'm just trying to keep you safe lyn, when will you ever understand that?."

what did he say? protect me? from what! i took a puff of my cigarette to try and calm me down. "when will you understand to not hurt my fucking feelings?" my voice grew with anger i couldn't take his shit anymore.

tom glared at me as i took a drag. then he sighed, "fine you want an explanation, you'll get and explanation." his voice bitter. he stormed towards me and stood between my legs as i was on the wall. his glare turned soft.

"go on then." i frown my brows at tom as he was taking his time. i heard him sigh, "look lyn, i... i love you okay? i've loved you for so long. ever since we were kids, and now i'm famous now."

 "i'm scared you'll get hurt by our fan base if you go out with me. so i decided to push you away and i'm sorry. i was scared, and i was being a total idiot. please forgive me, but i can't keep you in my life anymore."

hearing tom's words shocked me. i was annoyed, sad,happy. over-the-fucking moon but something in me told me that it wasn't true.

i wanted to belive him but i couldn't. "your lying." i couldn't bare to look at him anymore, "i'm telling the truth lyn! belive me or not, i still know it's the truth.."

tom places his hand on mine. i finally looked back up to face tom, "prove it." "what?" "prove it, prove that it's true."tom sighed and he looked down before looking back up at me, he rubbed his eyes then he cupped both my cheeks.

my cheeks got hotter as i see him getting closer to me, our lips just inches apart. i wanted to just kiss him all over in that moment, "if it wasn't true, would i be doing this?" tom closed the gap between us.

My eyes widened, my heart was about to jump out of my chest. Tom pulled away before looking me then he walked off towards the door. i put my hands to my lips as the feeling of the kiss still lingered. "Tom! wait.." i got off the wall and walked up to tom as he looked down at me with a look. A look that needed more.

i didn't even want to say anything to him, i just wanted to be close with him again. i pulled him down by his shirt and i kissed him again.

But it was more passionate, lustful, more needy. i felt tom wrap his arms around my waist as i pull him in more by his neck, our tongues fighting for dominance.