5

__________________________

Bill had informed me that him and the band are going on tour for 1 week, so i was walking to school by myself sadly- But i have Ava, Ava is my best friend, i've known her for 5 years now (i'm 16-) she's been here through my lowest points and my highest. we some times smoke in the school bathrooms before classes just to tell each other about classes and the drama what happens in our lives. I grab my phone to quickly phone Ava to walk with me.

"hey whoreee!" i hear ava sing out

"hey bitchhh!" i reply as i rumage through my wardrobe to find an outfit.

"whats up?"

"can you walk to school with me pleaseeee? bill and the group are on tour and i'm all aloneee."

"ofc girl! be round in 20?"

"yeah that's fine thanks! byeeeee!"

"byeeee!"

i finally find an outfit and quickly get changed ready for Ava to barge into my door and just scream my house down and probably give my mom a heart attack:

i do my make up and check my messages and see i have a message from tom? i raise my eyebrow as i click on the message.

deadlock whore~ YOOOO THIS PARTY IS SICK i'm totally not drunk- BUT I MISS YOU MWAH MWAH *linked photo*

i chuckle as i see the photo of tom with a drink in his hand and bill next to him sticking his tongue out, i'm glad they're having a great time. They've been through a lot so they diserve it, i had around 10 minutes before Ava was coming so i decided to message tom. He's in NYC right now so he may be asleep since time zone are different but knowing tom he's probably awake.

-nahh your deffinetly drunk but I MISS YOU TOOOO!

he practically replied straight away, i didn't even get chance to put my phone down.

dreadlock whore~ seriously i feel like death rn-

- oh poor you :)

Dreadlock whore~ harhar wanna ft?

-sure i have like 5 mins to spare

*dreadlock whore started a ft*

"heyyyyyy!" i say as i just look at tom whose laying down on a bed looking dead and rubbing his eyes. "remind me to never drink ever again-" tom whines as he stands up, "nahh it's hillarious to see you hung over." i chuckle as i slowly put on my shoes, as i notice that tom doesn't has his hat or bandana on and he looked so hot, lyn tf- "oh how dare you-" he smirks as he yawns, HIS SMILE UGIHBDIHBE "anyway how's NYC? got laid yet?" i smirk as i admire his face, he smirks back and chuckles. "it's great, it's like heaven on earth but no not yet anyway." i felt this pain in my lower stomach like i just swallowed my own heart, was this jealousy? no it can't be? i don't like him like that! or do i? "i'm surprised." my mood had changed completely and tom noticed it. "you okay?" his eyebrows lower as he looks through the screen with concern. "yeah im fine." i say sarcasitcally rolling my eyes off screen so tom couldn't see. "you wish it was you huh?" i stare at my screen blushing furiously as tom smirked. "SHUT IT-" i say wanting to die in that moment. "ah so you do wish it was you?" his smirk turned into a grin as his voice got more and more seductive. "STOPPPP I DONT-" i was practically covering my whole face. At this point tom was just laughing, "alright alright, i'll let you go to that shithole and i'll see you soon okay? i'm coming home in 6 days." we both smiled at each other both liking the idea of us all together again. "that's not a good thing-" i whine as i hear ava knock on my front door, "good i miss you guys already NOW AVA'S HERE AND I WANNA SEE MY BABES." we both chuckled and both said our good byes and he hung up as i ran to my front door. "BABES!" i hug ava as she hugs me back, "HI WHORE!" i lock my front door and we began to walk to school complaining about our lives.

________________________________

I slam my locker door closed as i groan, "god! i miss the boys already! my classes are gonna be so boring without them." i rub my eyes whining at Ava. "Ahem? Bitch tf what about me-" she raises an eyebrow dramatically putting her hand on her heart. "i mean with the classes that your not in- OH YOU GET THE POINT!" we both chuckle as we walk to the girls bathroom, both getting into the same stall. i grab my cigarettes out of my pocket as ava sits on the toilet seat and i sit on the top of the toilet, amost able to see over the stalls. "so, whats up with you and your boy friend?" ava smirked as she lights her cigarette. "what? i don't have a boy friend?" i raise my eyebrow really confused. "oh so tom isn't?" my eyes widened, and a light flush of red flowed across my cheeks. "WERE NOT DATING!" i practically yell, covering my face with embarasment. Ava's laughter slowly turned into choking as she coughed on the cigarette smoke. "girl you wish though?" Ava chuckles as she calms down. "no! well, maybe? i don't know!" i whine as i take the cigarette away from ava and took a drag myself. "well i think you two should date, you'd be cute together!" i blow out the smoke before speaking. "but i'm pretty sure he likes someone else anyway?" i see ava smirk as she rolls her eyes. "okay don't come crying to me when you lose your chance though." she chuckles as i smile. "trust me i won't."

___________________________________

bro this hurts-

992 words