6

2006:

Today was the day i'd see the boys, i can't wait to see them. I just got off the phone with bill and he told me that they'd be home around 4 pm, so i have 7 hours until they come home. i quickly get changed and do my make up:

i looked in my mirror as i put my sunglasses on my head, i nodded as i thought i looked hot asf-

i sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrists as i messed with my hair a bit to make it look more out there a little bit. I message tom to ask if he wanted to stay over with the others when they come back.

Dreadlock whore~

- Heyyy hope you had a good tour just asking if you and the others wanted to stay over at my place tonight?

Opened 2 hours ago

He left me on opened? he never does that? something is wrong i can tell, i decide to message bill instead to see if he had any idea.

Sonic the hedgehog~

hi bill is everything okay with tom he's left me on opened and he never does that or am i just over thinking and he's just busy?

sonic the hedgehog~ Hi bitchhh, i'm pretty sure he's fine? He's never done that? and he's not busy because he's literally next to me?

do you think i'm over reacting?

sonic the hedgehog~ no i don't think your over reacting, we both know tom doesn't do that unless he's in a mood. I'll talk to him okay?

thank you bill let me knows what he says love you!

sonic the hedgehog~ it's nothing, love you to!

i was sat on my bed with my leg shaking like crazy, what was up with him? He's never acted like this before? like bill said he's going to talk to him so i should be okay. we should be okay. i went down stairs to be faced with my mom puting on her jacket to go to work. "hi honey sorry i have to work double shifts today and tomorrow, I'm sorry hun. love you." she kisses my head as she puts her shoes. "no problem, i love you to." i kiss her cheek and i walk to the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal. i was half way through my bowl before my phone started buzzing, i look at my notifications and i see bill messaged me.

Sonic the hedgehog~

sonic the hedgehog~ i talked to tom and he just walked away from me ignoring the question.