Will we make it out alive?

Start from the beginning

"Come on!,we are going to lose it!",you ran after it and he followed.You followed the scarab until there was a big wall full of scarab beetle drawings blocking it's way.It surprisingly didn't stop there.Instead,it flew up on the ceiling and crawled inside a tiny little hole on the walls edge.

"Well now that we lost it what do we do?",Yujiro looked at the hole angrily."I can't punch the wall again, the pyramid will fall apart",he turned and looked at you behind him.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!DONT JUST STAND THERE AND LOOK AT IT!, THE WALL WONT MAGICALLY OPEN-"

At that same moment,the wall opened on it's own like an automatic door!, Yujiro looked at it dump founded and you grinned.

"What were you saying?",you smirked at him folding your arms.

"Whatever!",he scoffed and walked inside the room that was revealed.

"Did that scarab do that?"

"Yep!Look up above the door!You see that golden lighting source?That's the little scarab beetle.There was a hole on the wall that was created just for it to fit in.Its like that scarab is the key for this door to open".

"That's more than a key's job!Man I don't know what to expect inside this stupid piramid!",he kicked a big vase making it break into pieces.

"Why would you do that!You shouldn't destroy the ancient treasures unless it's an emergency!Don't touch anything else until I check this area out,don't move!"

The moment you turned around, Yujiro just shrugged his shoulders and went to “look” at the things around the room.One of them was a handle on the wall,like that one that you had that leaded to your secret workplace in Shin Shin Kai.

Yujiro anyway pushed it backwards.He waited for some seconds but nope!,no secret door was revealed.He pulled the handle back and pushed it again but still nothing.

"Hey!,why doesn't this thing work!",he continued pushing and pulling the handle.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch anything!Let go of that this instant!", you yelled at him before returning your attention back at your investigating.

Yujiro let go of the handle and moved on to find the next thing that would be him victim,but before he could do so,the handle went backwards on it's own activating the wall to turn around and swallow Yujiro with it!

You didn't even realize he was gone until you stopped investigating because you couldn't find any clue of how to get to the next room.

"Yujiro how come you're so quiet?",you turned around but he was nowhere to be seen."Yujiro?Don't play tricks with me!,we don't have time for that!Uh where did he go!",you started walking torwards the handle he was checking out earlier.

"Y/n can you hear me?",you heard a voice come..from inside the wall?

"EKK!!DID I HEAR THE WALL SPEAK OR WAS IT MY IMAGINATION?"

"Y/n it's me.Im inside the wall".

"H-How did you manage to do that!"

"The wall turned around and it ended up taking me with it"-

"SEE WHAT YOUR CURIOSITY LEADS US TO!THATS WHY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING!"

"Well are you going to get me out?Because the tiny room I'm inside right now is slowly being filled with sand".

"WHAT!OH MY GOD!",you quickly turned to the handle and tried to pull it back but it just wouldn't budge!"WHAT DO I DO!!!",you started panicking as you tried to pull the handle like crazy.

"I'll be fine,it's just some sand.Calm down and try another way to get me out".

"O-Okay!,arlight!",you inhaled and exhaled quickly to calm yourself down."I'll do my best!,just make sure not to punch the wall because you know the consiqunses!"