19.

After breakfast...

You went in your room and called Taehyung....it was saying busy... you dialled more than 5 times but it was always saying busy.... you frustratatily throws the phone on the bed and layed thinking about nothing hehe....

Time skips at 5 : 00 pm....

You came downstairs to eat snacks and saw that taehyung came in....but he was something like worried or scared maybe....it was so confusing to read his face reaction.... you didn't said anything and sat on the dinning chair....he didn't looked at anyone and was about to go downstairs...then you asked...

Yn : Taehyung.... where were you ??

Taehyung : I was somewhere ....

Before you said anything he hurriedly went in his room and locked it...

In the room....

Taehyung : How could it happen ?? Why is he so early ?? I also have few times to prepare for it...she also don't know nor the Ju-si-hang... everyone is unaware about him ?? Now only I have to do whatever I do..... Only this mission and then everything will be normal ??? I'm really sorry Yn....

OTP...

Taehyung : Sir...he is here ...

??? : What ??? How ????

Taehyung : I'm Also confused sir....but still I'm ready and please inform her to get ready for tonight's mission....

??? : Not Only mission But A BIG MISSION...ok be ready...

Meanwhile...

You were eating your snacks but then you got a message....You read that message and stood up shockingly... grandma looked at you and asked....but you didn't said anything and went in your room and locked it.

Time skips at evening ( 7 : 00 ) pm

POV....

Your house main door bursts open revealing many mens wearing black mask and outfits....

Grandma : Who are you guys ???

One of the men shoot a bullet in air....grandma put her hands on her ear.... hearing bullet sounds you came downstairs....

You came downstairs holding your gun towards them

You came downstairs holding your gun towards them...all of them pointed their guns towards you....one of the man said...

Man : It'll be better if you'll surender yourself to us.... * Smirk *

Yn : Hahahah....do you think it's easy peasy lemon squizy.... I'm telling you all just get out of here or else....

Man : Or else ??

Yn : Or else you'll find yourself in heaven....

Then one of men shoot at you but you saved yourself and said....

Yn : I told you already it's not easy peasy lemon squizy....

Saying this you started shooting them and hide beside a table.... You shot all of them they died as it was not big deal for you....power of mafia queen.... you were about to go to grandma cuz she was hiding behind the couch...

But....then you got a call from unknown number and hearing the other side talk your blood boils and also you get scared....

??? : If you want your Grandma alive come to the XXXXX Place.... you have only 1 hour....

You went beside the couch and saw that there was no one and you stand everything.... You smirked and said to yourself...

Yn : Today is your last day on earth jing-tin.....

Saying this you hurriedly left for that place without taking anything only a gun as you were just thinking about grandma and her life....She was only in your life...she was like your second mother and grandmother.... you loved her so much.... Even on the way thinking about her you teared up.....well..... you were driving in very fast speed as you only had 1 hour and the actual taken time to reach that place was 3 hours.... you were not thinking about your environment and reached at that place....

You hurriedly left your car and took your gun and started going under a building as the place was scary type or deserted place.....

You silently went on the rooftop as you still didn't find her ( grandma ) you were on the rooftop searching everywhere then you saw a door and you opened it and saw....Jing-tin was sitting there while crossing his legs but grandma was not there.....

Jing-tin : Welcome back my daughter...how are you ??? * Smirk *

Yn : Don't call me with your ugly mouth....And f*CKING tell me where is my grandma ???

Jing-tin : O c'mon I didn't even welcomed you and you are being in hurry....

Yn : Stop this nonsense....

Jing-tin : Looks like MAFIA QUEEN is in so hurry....

Yn : After snatching everything with me you are ---

Jing-tin : Well...it was not my mistake if your father had supported me then he must be alive till now....

Yn : He was a trustworthy man...not like you who is greedy just for few money... you deceived everyone....

Jing-tin : look...this is the result of your father's trust---

Yn : I'LL F*CKING KILL YOU IF YOU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MY FATHER...

Jing-tin : LOWER YOUR VOICE MAFIA QUEEN...THIS IS NOT YOUR MANSION...AND DON'T FORGOT YOUR LOVELY GRANDMA IS STILL UNDER ME...IF I WANT I CAN KILL HER IN THE NEXT SECOND...

Yn : What you want ???

Jing-tin : You already know...

Yn : No matter what will happen but I'll never do this...

Jing-tin : Ok then....

He gestured something and then many mens came and encircled you...then two man came with grandma and she was struggling to make her free from themselves.... you looked at her but.....