3.

You were leaning back on the chair of your cabin while closing your eyes. You heard a knock.... You knew it was the new interviewer so you didn't mind to open your eyes and said 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻  that person comes in and greeted you... You opened your eyes hearing deep yet calm and relaxing voice and saw that person....

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 24 𝑜𝑟 25 𝑦𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑. 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 . ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑙𝑒 , ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 , ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑜𝑥𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒... 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 , 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.... 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡...

You were lost in him but then you came back to your sense when he said .....

??? : Hello Ma'am... I m here for the interview for the secretary position.... * cute smile *

Yn : what is your name ???

??? : Kim taehyung * boxy smile *

Yn : Hot name like you * smirk *

An : Now she is flirting.... 🙄🙄

Yn : you made me like this... Mrs An

Taehyung : Sorry mam... what did you say * confused *

Yn : Nothing... * smirk *

You saw his file and record and after around 15 minutes you put the file on the desk and stand up and said...

Yn : Congratulations Mr. Taehyung.... You are hired....

Taehyung : Thank you so much ma'am... * Boxy smile *

Yn : * smile *

He was about to go but then you stopped him and started going towards him... He also started going backward until he fall on the couch...You pinned him on the couch and leans towards him and whispered in his ear 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴  𝗠𝗿. 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴.... 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲... 𝗕𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 . Then you looked at him and saw him Innocently looking at you. You stand straight and went back to your chair and sat down while crossing your legs. He also stand up and said to you....

Taehyung : Sorry ma'am but I didn't understand anything... * Innocently yet confusingly *

Yn : This innocence is going to kill me oneday.... * Whispers to yourself and smirks *

Yn : you will understand soon and yeah you can join from tomorrow at sharp 8:30 am....Got it....

Taehyung : yeah ma'am... Thank you again...