18.

Then the door opened revealing grandma....he immediately became quite and the grandma spoke....

Grandma : What happened??? Why you both are yelling ??

Yn : Nothing grandma.... it's just I'm asking him about today's meeting....

Grandma : Like this ???

Taehyung : Actually grandma...yn ma'am is becoming deaf day by day... that's why I've to yell...so that she can hear me....

You and grandma looked at him... regretting their life decisions....he shook his head and went to sleep without saying anything to anyone...

Grandma : Let's go daughter...

Yn : yeah grandma....

You went in your room and locked the door....

Yn : WHY THE HELL HE IS NOT TELLING ME HIS F*CKING REASON..... WAIT....HIS VOICE WAS LIKE....LIKE .....LIKE I KNOW THIS VOICE....THIS VOICE IS FAMILIAR TO ME....THINK YN THINK....

After few minutes later....

Yn : YEAH...HIS VOICE...HIS VOICE WAS SAME AS THE MAFIA KING'S VOICE...BUT HIS AS A MAFIA KING ?? NO NO THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE....HE IS JUST A INNOCENT SOUL....BUT WHY HIS VOICE WAS SAME AS THE MAFIA KING'S VOICE....BUT IT COULD ALSO BE THAT I'M HALLUCINATING...
WAIT......... MAFIA KING GOT SHOT AT THAT DAY...THEN IF HE IS THE MAFIA KING THEN I'M SURE HE HAVE THAT SHOT WOUND IN HIS SHOULDER.... SHOULD I GO NOW AND ASK HIM ?? NO...NO... IT'LL BE AWKWARD....YESS IDEA..... * Smirk *

You were shouting these all in your room while laying on your bed...but thank god your room was soundproof.

Next morning....

It was off day means no work...so taehyung was sleeping peacefully...then you came in his room and looked at him....He was looking so Cuteeee... wait what I am thinking....ARGHH... let's focus on the story...so you silently went to him and he was sleeping straight... you know na what I am trying to say heheh... sorry for my broken grammar.... anyways.... you forwarded your hand and when you were about to remove the blanket.... Suddenly he held your hand and pulled you on the bed and hovered over you....

Taehyung : * smirking *

Yn : What ?? * Gulping *

Taehyung : What ??? * Innocently *

Yn : why are you smirking ??

Taehyung : Same question but little change...Why you here in my room ?? At this morning ?? * Smirking *

Yn : I-I j-just c-came t-to....

Taehyung : shuttering ???

Yn : It's j-just y-you....i-i mean w-we a-are in this p-p-position ???

Taehyung : Which position ???

Yn : Uhh...

Yn ( in mind ) : GOD...HAVE MERCY ON ME... PLEASE GIVE ME SOME WORDS....WHY THE HELL I'M SHUTTERING ?? WAIT...MAFIA QUEEN IS SHUTTERING....NO...NO...BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M FEELING WEAK UNDER HIM ????

Taehyung : * clears the throat * where you lost ???

Yn : I just....

Taehyung : Just ???

Yn : I think you are forgetting that I m your boss and you are my secretary ?

Yn ( in mind ) : What the fuck did I just said....GAWDDD

Taehyung : I think you are forgetting that we are not in office.... * Smirk *

Yn : Yeah yeah I know....leave me now...

Taehyung : What if I not ???

Then in a blink you changed the position and now he was under you ( my dirty mind 🌚💀🙂 ) I mean you were hovering over him....

Yn : If you'll not...then we'll do something----

Again your moments got interrupted by Your dear GraNdMa....

Grandma : Yn let's g-----.....ohh sorry sorry... you guys Continue...

Saying this she hurriedly left the room and here you looked at him but saw him already staring at you...

Yn : What ??

Taehyung : I'm really sorry Yn... * sadly *

It was first time he was this much sad...you looked at him with your softned eyes and cupped his face...

Yn : What happened tae ??

Taehyung : I have some reasons that's why I'm doing this.... please forgive me.... I'm really sorry....hope you will understand my situation.... again I'm sorry Yn.... * Sad smile *

Saying this he slightly pushed you and went to freshen up....here you was sitting fully confused by his behaviour by his words by his action and everything he was doing from yesterday's night..... You left his room and went downstairs....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*

You was sitting on the dining chair waiting for him but.....

He came downstairs and said....

Taehyung : I have some important work...so I'm going.... sorry for telling this earlier... * Smile *

He left...

Grandma : What happened to him ??

After breakfast....

Then you got a message saying...

??? : Be careful....he had come.... always be active....one mistake and everything doomed....Stay safe and careful....he couldn't get escape this time.... Hope you had remembered everything....

Yn : Ok...but I've a quick question ??

??? : Yes...

Yn : Any information about mafia king ??

??? : He is also on a big mission and maybe you'll meet him in THIS MISSION....

Yn : But no one had saw him ??

??? : HE IS MAFIA KING FOR A REASON AND YOU ARE MAFIA QUEEN FOR A REASON.... Keep this in your mind.... don't worry you'll meet him soon...

* Blocked *

Sorry for broken grammar pweas.

Vote if you like it.

Thanks for reading this shit.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜