4.

You and Taehyung reached at your house... You entered in the house and Taehyung was just following you like a lost puppy while looking around your house.... You went and sat on the couch and he stands beside you...

Yn : Why are you standing ??

Taehyung : Ma'am----

Yn : We are not in the office so you can call me Yn....

Taehyung : Ok ma'am.... I mean Y-yn

Yn : You can go upstairs and you will see a room in left.... You can stay in that room and right one is mine.... Ok....

Taehyung : Ok yn * cute smile *

He went in that room and closed the door and here you also went in your room and closed the door...

( In your room )

You went in the bathroom with first aid kit and locked the door. You fill tub with warm water and undress yourself and slowly went inside the warm tub... You hissed in pain when warm water touched your bruises and cuts but still you didn't come outside and beared pain.... After few minutes pain you didn't feel the pain and after around 1 hour you came out and applied some cream and bandage on the cuts and bruises.....then wear some comfy clothes and came downstairs and saw that taehyung was helping grandmaa in preparing dinner...

( An : Sorry I forgot to tell you that you have a maid but she is old so that's why you call her grand maa... She is working in your house for about 5 years. )

You saw that both grandmaa and Taehyung were laughing and talking with each other... seeing that unknowingly a smile crept in your face.... You went to them and asked....

Yn : So what is going here....

Grandma : Nothing daughter taehyung was just telling some jokes...

Yn : Hmm....

You looked at him and he also looked at you.... Both of you were staring in each other eyes forgetting that grandma was also there....

Grandma : Ahem Ahem....

You both come back to your sense and looks away being red....

Grandma : So if you both had completed your eye contact competition then we should start our dinner....

Yn : There's nothing like that grandma....

Then you , taehyung and grandma went in the dinning hall and started eating dinner.....

( Between dinner )

Grandma : Taehyung... Where are your parents son ?

He stopped eating and looked at Grandma and then you.... You saw that his eyes started to get teary... Grandma also noticed it and said....

Grandma : Son what happened ? I'm sorry ----

Taehyung : No No grandma.... I just ----

Yn : It's ok... You don't have to tell us ok....

Taehyung : No actually... They got into a car accident and died at the spot.... At that time I was just 15 yrs old...

Grandma : I'm really sorry for you son.... But don't worry your grandma is here na and yeah don't cry... Your parents are seeing you from heaven if they will see you like this they will be sad right.... Stop crying... Don't worry I m here right....I m also like your grandma right.....

Then grandma and Taehyung hugged each other but....

Yn : You both forgot about me * pout *

Grandma : Aww..... My baby how can I forgot about you....Come....

Then you , grandma and and Taehyung hugged and then finished dinner.....

Grandma : Now you both go and sleep ok.... Good night

Yn & taehyung : Ok grandma.... Good night....

You both went in your rooms... But after few minutes you heard a knock on the door and open the door and saw that grandma was standing.... You let her come in and closed the door.
Grandma sat on the bed and looked at you....

Yn : what happened grandma ??

Grandma : are you ok ?

Yn : Yeah grandma.... What will be happened to me ???

Grandma : what do you think of yourself... You will hide it from me...
* teary eyes *

You immediately hugged her and told her...

Yn : Why are you crying grandma I m fine look totally fine....Just some little cuts and bruises....

You break the hug....

Grandma : Daughter... I told you many times... Leave this work....

You hold her hand in your hand and said .....

Yn : Grandma you also know why I joined 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 and I can't leave this work until my goal will be fulfilled.... And Don't worry grandma.... I m just a little far from my goal..... After that I will do whatever you will say ......

Grandma : May god bless you and fulfill your goal....

Yn : Don't worry grandma.... Your daughter is a 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻.

Yn : And one more thing grandma.... Tomorrow I will come home late so don't wait for me....

Grandma : mission ?? Right ??

Yn : OMG ??? How did you know ??? * fake shocked face *

Grandma hits your arm jokingly and you both chuckled and hugged each other.

But....

Unaware from the fact that someone was listening their whole conversation.

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩

🄳🄾🄽'🅃 🅆🄾🅁🅁🅈 🄼🄰🄵🄸🄰 🅀🅄🄴🄴🄽..... 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄺🄸🄽🄶 🄷🄰🄳 🄲🄾🄼🄴 🄰🄻🅁🄴🄰🄳🅈.... 🄽🄾🅆 🄰🄻🄻 🄷🄴 🄷🄰🅅🄴 🅃🄾 🄳🄾 🄸🅂 🅆🄰🄸🅃🄸🄽🄶 🄵🄾🅁 🅃🄷🄴 🅁🄸🄶🄷🅃 🅃🄸🄼🄴....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ignore my grammar mistakes cuz English is not my first language...

Comment down your thoughts about this story and also vote if you like it

If you don't like my work u can leave...

Please don't leave hate comments

This is just a pure imagination of A/n ( me ) .

One more thing 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Love you all....Bye.... 🖤