2.

Intro ❃

Name : 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗬𝗡
Age : 24 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
work : 𝗖𝗘𝗢 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼. 1 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿  ( you will get to know in the story )
Family : 𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲
Friends : 𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲
Nature / Personality : 𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱 , 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱 , 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲 , 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 , 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 , 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝗱

Right now you are sitting on the chair of your cabin / office then you heard a knock on the door. You coldly said 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 and saw that it was your secretary 𝗦𝗶 - 𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻 . you asked about your schedule but he said something unexpected .....

Si - noon : I am resigning ma'am....

Yn : What ??? Why all of a sudden ??

Si - noon : Actually ma'am my family is moving out to another country so that's why...

Yn : But you should have informed me already ?

Si - noon : Don't worry ma'am. I had already chosen some interviewers. You just have to choose someone among them and then you can hired whoever you want as your new secretary...

Yn : *sighs*

Si - noon : Thanks ma'am and interviewers are coming today....

Yn : Hmm...

Si - noon bowed at you and left the cabin . You was little sad because he was the only who had won your trust mostly and also he was secretary of yours from past 5 years.

After few minutes....

Someone knocked the door. You coldly said come in . That person come in and said....

??? : Hello ma'am I'm ji - hong ... I m here for the interview.

Yn : show me your file...

While checking his file you noticed that he was looking at you while biting his lower lip and his look was so disgusting. Your blood started to boil and you slap hard the file on the desk. He flinched and looked at you meeting your blood shot eyes . He gulped looking at your scary face or look.

Yn : GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW !!

He was so scared that he left his file there and ran out at the speed of light.

Like this interviewers started to come but no one was suitable for the Secretary post. Some interviewers are like so much flirty , some are like so pervert , some are like immature for the secretary position ,some with their disgusting thoughts and mind and blah blah blah...........

Yn : you can go now....

He left the cabin...

An : He was the 19th interviewer...

Yn : c'mon A/n... That guy was so over confident and also he was giving me bad vibes ..... Can't you send someone who is capable of this secretary post....

A/n : I can but 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱....

Yn : Whatever...

A/n : then wait and watch....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ignore my grammar mistakes cuz English is not my first language...

Comment down your thoughts about this story and also vote if you like it

If you don't like my work u can leave...

Please don't leave hate comments

This is just a pure imagination of A/n ( me ) .

One more thing 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Love you all bye...