13.

In the party....

You all went there and...

Yn ( in mind ) : I think something is abnormal here...

??? ( In mind ) : So...she will execute her mission here... I've to be alert...

Time skips after business discussion...

Taehyung ( to yn ) : Umm... ma'am I'm feeling weak....can I go home.... please...

Yn : Wh---

Chu-siang : What happened tae ???

Taehyung : Nothing.... just feeling weak....

Yn : Ok...you can and be careful....

Taehyung : Ma'am I'm going by cab...here are the keys of the car....

Yn : ok...

Time skips after few minutes later....

You heard some gun shot sound....you were going to see that what is happening as you were in VIP room...you went there and saw that some peoples in black outfit shooting here and there....One of the man saw you and about to shoot you but then you saw that a bullet already went in his chest and that Bullet came from your behind....you turned to see but....

Someone pulled you by your wrist and went behind a big pillar and pinned you there....

That person was....

??? : Are you fucking crazy or something

??? : Are you fucking crazy or something.... * Angrily *

Yn :  who are you ???

??? : You really forgot me Ms.Mafia Queen ? * Deep husky voice *

Yn : * widen eyes * You know me ??

??? : We have met earlier already....* Deep husky voice *

Then you realised and about to pull his mask....but....he hold your hand with his another hand and with his one hand he pinned your both of the hands on the pillar and pullet out his gun....and put the muzzel under your chin and pick your face with it infront of him and whispered in his Deep husky voice....

??? : Don't you dare Mafia queen....       * Smirk *

Yn : W-who are you ???

??? : Why are you being so innocent ??

Yn : I really don't know who are you ??

??? : Leave it and tell me are you really dumb or you are trying to be dumb ??

Yn : What do you mean ??? * Confused*

??? : Cuz till now you were keeping your enemy in your house...I really didn't knew you are this dumb....

Yn : What the f----

??? : Stop cursing and take these all follow me.... You will see by yourself...

Saying this he gave you a long black jacket , a black mask , a hat , a glass and a gun...
Wearing these all you followed him and he went in a unknown room...there was only a chair and a table...but there was no one...

Yn : Why the fuck you are here ??

??? : wait a minute baby....

Yn : Baby ?? You know what are----

Then the door opens revealing a girl in mask and some mens in Black outfits....They came in and that girl sat on the chair and all the mens stand behind her....You and that man were standing in front of her but from the distance...

That girl : Ohh...so one arrow and two targets.....

To be continued.....

💜💜💜💜Love you all....