16.

Then you heard a ting sound and saw a notification in your phone....you Unlocked the phone and read the message.....

Message saying :

??? : Meet me near the XXXX park at the 10 : 00 pm and yeah Come alone...

Yn : Who are you ??

??? : Don't worry we have met earlier...

Yn : But----

Before that that person blocked you.... you tried to trace the phone number but it got in vain.... you sighed heavily.

Yn ( in mind ) : Who could it be ???He /she is saying that we have met already ?? Why he called me alone ??
Why---

Taehyung : MA'AM...

Yn : Yahh... I'm not deaf....

Taehyung : *chuckles* Ma'am from past 5 minutes I'm calling you...

Yn : Ohh....I was thinking about the next meeting....

Taehyung : Ma'am here are the copies.

Yn hmm...

After that he Bowed at you and about to left you but then you called him...

Yn : Mr. Taehyung...

He turned to you and...

Taehyung : Yes ma'am....

Yn : You really love Chu-siang ??

He was shocked as he was not expecting this...he said in a professional way...

Taehyung : Ma'am here I'm your secretary and you are my Boss so I don't think that we should bring our personal matter in the office... Please ma'am and sorry if I said anything wrong....

Saying this he left your cabin and you was standing there dumbfounded...

Yn : WHY MY LIFE IS LIKE THIS...

After the meeting....

The meeting took so much time and now it was 9 : 30 pm....

You left the office so do taehyung too...You and Taehyung were going towards the house then suddenly it came in your mind....

??? : Meet me near the XXXX park at the 10 : 00 pm

You looked at the time and quickly said... almost yelled...

Yn : STOP....

Then you realised what dumbness you had done and looked at Taehyung who was looking at you scared to death and staring at you....

You awkwardly smiled and said....

Yn : Sorry.... Actually I remembered some work that's why.... hehe

Taehyung : O-ok ma'am... Btw what is that WoRk ??

Yn : I-its just some of mine work....

Taehyung : Ok mam let's go....