#28

• Kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with poison.

Words: 1459

~*~

Liam knocked on Zayn's door hearing footsteps coming towards the door, he waited patiently and watched the front door slowly open.

His eyes widen as he looked at the lad who had opened Zayn's door, he was hoping it was someone else, he was hoping it would've been Zayn instead.

"Niall..?" He asked beyond confused, looking over his shoulder and then at him with so much questions running through his head.

"Erm, hey.." Niall awkwardly spoke, flashing his best friend an awkward smile.

Liam blinked couple of times, he looked around, making sure that this was Zayn's house or maybe this was Niall's.

It doesn't matter, he wants to know why his best friend was here at Zayn's house.

"What're you doing here? Last time I checked, this is Zayn's house?" He asked confused.

Niall chuckled and stepped aside for Liam, signalling him to come in.

"Well, it is. And I was here to catch up with Louis and of course Zayn, sort of."

Liam nodded and stepped inside, looking at him as he closed the door.

"Save your questions later, Zayn has been upset. As I can see, you're here to fix shit eh?"

Liam nodded and chuckled lightly. "That's why I'm here." He replied, walking beside Niall.

"Well, good." Niall said.

"Where is he?" Liam asked.

Niall pouted and looked up at Liam. "He's in his room, he's been there all day. Go see him, he needs you."

Liam smiled at that and made his way towards Zayn's room, he arrived few moments later.

He was standing in front of Zayn's bedroom door, taking a deep breath before slightly knocking on the door.

He waited for a few seconds and saw his baby boy moments later, standing there, looking at him with sadness.

Before Liam could say something, Zayn grabbed onto Liam's wrist, pulling him inside and shut the door instantly.

Slamming Liam against it and smashed his lips on Liam's own.

Liam was taken aback, kissing Zayn back as rough. He couldn't help but smile throughout the kiss.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Liam. Please, forgive m-"

Liam pulled Zayn closer, their bodies against one another's.

"Shh, I forgive you. Now, stop apologising and just kiss me."

Zayn smirked slightly and kissed Liam, cupping his cheeks with both of his hands and slowly moved his lips with Liam's own.

"God, I've been craving for you all day." Liam spoke against Zayn's lips.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Zayn pulled away and looked at Liam, eyes darkening, lust overtaking his innocence.

"Well, I'm all yours."

Liam smirked and grabbed Zayn's wrist, turning them around and locked the door just in case Louis or Niall walk in on them again.

Zayn was pushed down on his own bed, excitement within him as he watched Liam crawl towards him on the bed.