#9

• Boy, I want you to want me. And if you want, hey boy, you got me. Just the thought of you and your body got me so high.

Words: 1269

Warnings: slight smut.

~*~

*one a half week later*

Zayn stumbled back against the desk of Liam's when Liam stepped closer towards him and pressed his body against the smaller lad's.

Zayn looked up at him confused yet he's thinking fuck yeah, fuck me on your desk. And then he was thinking no, we're going to get caught.

But who cares, Liam was the boss and he owns the company. No one can tell him what to do.

Zayn could feel his hot breath against his skin, shivering slightly at the warm feeling.

Liam tilted Zayn's head to the side so he could press his lips against his neck. He smirked, leaning down and dig his teeth on the flesh.

"You want this don't you? Though you're scared of us getting caught, you're so tense." Liam licked up his neck until he meet Zayn's jaw.

Zayn shivered as Liam started sucking lightly, feeling his warm tongue swirl. he nodded, wrapping his fingers around Liam's tie and pulled him closer.

"I've always wanted this, you. I've always wanted you." Zayn whispered, placing his free hand on the back of Liam's head to pull his head closer and for more friction.

Liam smirked and pulling his head back and looked down at Zayn. He looked at him intently with lust. "You don't care if we get caught? You're not scared when someone sees us through the window, huh?"

Zayn shook his head, leaning back and looked up at him. "No, I don't care. I don't care what they think, say or anything. I want you."

Liam was taken aback, a little surprised which made him hard even more at how Zayn didn't care whether someone sees them.

Liam pressed his lips against Zayn's own hard, Zayn kissed back as hard, moaning softly when Liam slipped his tongue into his mouth, his tongue moving skilfully into Zayn's mouth.

Zayn backed up a little basically almost laying his back down on the desk. "You sure you want to do this here, right now?" Liam pulled back, asking him and looked at him, waiting for his answer.

Zayn thought about it for a moment, looking through the windows by the door and saw people working away and doing their own business, no one paying attention to them.

They weren't a lot of people, some went home since it was nearly 6pm, though Zayn would be home by now probably watching Orange is the new black on repeat.

Zayn bit his now swollen lip, thinking. Liam looked at him, rubbing Zayn's cheek with his thumb soothingly.

Zayn sighed. "Can I just give you a blow job, not quite comfortable doing it here yet you know?"

Liam smirked, nodding his head and got off of Zayn.

"Alright, babe." Liam smiled, walking over towards his swivel chair and sat on it. Zayn watched him, getting off of the desk and followed Liam, getting down on his knees in front of him.

Zayn looked up at him, undoing Liam's trouser pants and pulled his pants down, licking his lips as looked at the hard bulge in Liam's white Calvin Klein boxers.

"Hurry up, zee." Liam breath out, lifting his hips up so Zayn could easily pull his pants down.

Liam was eager, he wanted - no need to feel Zayn's mouth around him. He wondered what it'd feel like, Zayn was now looking at Liam's length, thinking how he's missed it so much.

"I wonder what your mouth feels like, I bet it's amazing just like your hole." Liam said, looking down at Zayn with so much lust to the point that his brown eyes turned darker.

Zayn whimpered at that, he loved talking dirty while doing things like this. He felt his pants tighten, leaning forward and wrapped his hands around Liam's dick.

His hand were wrapped perfectly around, he captured the head with his mouth, eyes locking with Liam's own as he started sucking.

Liam moaned, running his fingers through Zayn's hair and grasped at it, moving his hips up for more.

"Aw, fuck." He cursedly moaned softly, pulling Zayn's head down.

Zayn fluttered his eyes closed and started bobbing head seeing that Liam wanted more.

He sucked and moved his head at the same time cause he couldn't fit the whole thing into his mouth since he was huge.

Moans and the sound of sucking were heard, Liam grasping and throwing his head back in pleasure as Zayn sucked skilfully.

Zayn deep throated him, not gagging at all since he had no gag reflex. He felt Liam shake, knowing all too well that he's close.

"Mm, you gonna cum daddy?" The "daddy" slipped out of Zayn's mouth without him noticing, though Liam lifted his head up and looked down at Zayn with a look of amusement.

"Say that again." He demanded, voice deep.

Zayn pulled up, now jerking Liam off and looked up at him, palming himself through his pants. "daddy." He said innocently.

Liam moaned at that, he's always had a daddy kink and "daddy" coming out of Zayn's mouth was music to his ears.

"Oh god, fuck yeah princess. I'm gonna cum so hard into your mouth, you're gonna swallow okay?"

Zayn nodded, smiling and continued on sucking Liam hard and fast. Liam's dick twitched, legs shaking a bit and his moans nearly loud enough for the people outside his office to hear.

He didn't care if someone hears him, Zayn was so good, more than good with his mouth.

He was close now, stomach tightening and just when the tip hit the back of Zayn's throat, he came, filling Zayn's mouth with his cum.

Zayn sucked and milked Liam fully out, swallowing and pulled out with a pop sound, wiping the corner of his mouth and stood up once he was done pulling Liam's boxers back on.

"Holy shit." Liam says panting, doing his pants up and belt, looking at Zayn.

Zayn smirked proudly, licking his lips and ran his fingers through his hair. "You tasted good, Mr. Payne."

Liam smirked, standing up and smashed his lips on Zayn's own, kissing him passionately for a few good seconds. Tasting himself. "Mm, I know."

He licked his own lips, kissing Zayn's jaw once more before fixing himself up.

"Well, I better go. Its late and I have to catch the bus home." Zayn moved away from Liam, fixing himself and glanced up at him.

He smirked, feeling confident and not so shy around him anymore. "I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully."

Liam smirked, nodding his head and done his collar and tie up. He gave Zayn a wink. "Of course you will, be safe."

Zayn nodded, leaning and getting on his tippy toes to give Liam a peck on the lips quickly, but Liam pulled him by the waist when Zayn pulled away and kissed Zayn fully until he was out of breath.

Zayn smiled against his lips, pulling away and gasped for air, shaking his head at Liam and hugged him tightly.

He left a few minutes later with a huge smile across his face, hair messed up to every direction, lips red and swollen.

He walked out of the building feeling good and proud of himself.

~*~

Damn, I had to add daddy kink in this because I know what you guys are like *winks*

Follow me on Instagram @fakeziam

Comment #daddy if you guys want drama or you like this chapter!