#8

• I wanna talk to you for hours and I won't even be sick of hearing your voice.

Words: 1524

*unedited*

~*~

Monday has finally arrived and Zayn was getting ready for the day of work, he was anxious though, nervous at every thought in his mind.

He was still not over the fact that his boss fucked him, he was still not over about everything that had happened last week's weekend.

He'd always think about everything that happened, would flash back into his damn mind. He'd get aroused and flushed at the thought.

He was on his way to the bus stop, deciding that taking the bus would be a great idea to take things off of his mind.

He let out a sigh, putting on his headphones as he sat on the seat, waiting for the bus. He scrolled through his music, playing a up beat song. He hummed and sang along.

10 minutes has past and he sighed in relief once he saw the bus from the distance. He stood up, taking one earphone out and waited for the bus to stop in front of him.

The bus came a few minutes later and waited for the doors to open, he stepped inside, paying the bus driver and stumbled slightly forward when the bus started moving fast without him noticing.

He held onto the pole for dear life, holding his bag and sat down, sighing and putting his other earphone on again, he leaned back against the seat, looking out of the window off into his own world.

~*~

Zayn felt a tap on the back of his shoulder, he slowly turned around and took out his earphones and phone away.

He smiled when he saw that it was Miranda who had tapped him on the shoulder. "Zee, hey babe. Here's the papers and coffee along with donuts for Mr. Payne. I can't give these to him, I got to go get something for Harry. I don't know what he wants." Miranda rolled her eyes at the mention of Harry's name.

Zayn chuckled and took the papers and food from her. She kissed his cheek lightly before walking off, he smiled at her sweet gesture and turned around, making way towards his boss's office.

He looked around, greeting the stuff sweetly. He was finally stood in front of the huge brown door, that said Mr Payne's Office on the door.

He took a deep breath, eyes closed for a moment before knocking on the door.

"Come in!" He heard his boss yell out, he wrapped his free hand around the gold door knob, opening the door slowly and stepped inside.

He glanced at Liam for a moment before closing the door and made his way towards him whom was typing away on his laptop.

"Mornin' Mr. Payne. I got you your donuts, coffee and papers."

Liam looked away from his laptop almost too quickly when heard the soft yet thick familiar Bradford accent.

He stopped typing, checking Zayn out like he does. He smiled, watching him as he placed the stuff down on the desk.

"Thanks, Zayn." The tension between them is always strong. Even though their connection was awkward, it always felt like they had a nice chemistry.

Zayn smiled, looking at Liam shyly. He stood there not knowing whether he should leave or just stay just in case Liam wanted him to get something for him.

Liam picked up his coffee, taking a sip and looked at Zayn. "You can leave now if you want. We need to talk later."

Zayn frowned, nodding his head before walking out to the office. He let out a sigh, walking towards his desk and started doing his job.