#23

Harry chewed on his bottom lip as his phone vibrated, signalling that someone was calling him.

He picked up his phone and looked at the caller ID, he mumbled a cuss word and thought whether he should answer it or not.

There was no point really of ignoring the call, he knew he would call back again and again until Harry answers.

He sighed and slid his thumb on the screen to answer. He brought his phone to his ear and sighed again before saying "hello?"

"Styles, did you get it?" The voice spoke, stern in his voice. His voice was the last thing Harry wanted to hear.

Harry frowned and shook his head slowly even though he wasn't in the room with him. "No.. I had it but, Zayn came and that bitch of Miranda snatched it off of me."

"Well, what an accomplishment you did. You're useless, styles." with that the phone call ended, Harry frowning some more.

He placed his phone down and sighed sadly, placing his face on the palm of his hands.

He really was useless.

~*~

"Why haven't you opened that dam thing yet? If you don't I will do it." Louis spoke, flopping himself down next to Zayn whom has been staring at the piece of envelope on the table in front of them.

Zayn didn't speak, nor he didn't move. He hadn't for quite awhile now, he's been staring at the envelope for God knows how long.

"Zayn, seriously. Why haven't you opened that?"

Zayn blinked when he felt Louis nudge him with his elbow. He turned his head around to look at Louis and blinked again.

"What if there's a bomb in there when I open it, it'll explode and kill us both."

Louis looked at Zayn and burst out laughing, leaning back against the couch and clinched his stomach as he laughed out loud.

Zayn rolled his eyes and shook his head at his best friend. He was being serious, what if he rips the damn piece of envelope open and it explodes.

Zayn frowned and turned his head to look back at it. Louis settling down few seconds later, wiping a few tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Oh god, that's just. Oh, geez." Louis took a deep breath, shaking his head and chuckled.

"I'm serious, Louis. I'm too young to die!"

Louis rolled his eyes at Zayn and slapped the back of his head. "It's not going to explode and kill us, now fucking open it!"

Zayn huffed and leaned forward to grab it, biting the inside of his lip as he bought it closer.

He looked at the letters on the front that said 'NB-LP' not having any clue what that means.

He hadn't opened it because he didn't want to, he was scared. It was just an envelope with possibly nothing inside but a piece of useless paper.

There was no point of opening it, it was probably nothing.

Louis groaned and grew impatient as Zayn just held it and stared at it.

"Hurry up, why don't you?" Louis whined annoyingly like a spoilt daddy's girl that gets whatever the fuck they want.

Zayn rolled his eyes for the millionth time and took a deep breath, letting out a sigh and turned the envelope around to the back so he could rip it off easily.

Louis watched him intently and scooted closer to him to see more clearly.

Zayn bit his lip harder and took the white piece of paper inside slowly, turning his head to glance at his best friend.

They both looked at each other curiously and Louis nodded at him, signalling that he could read it now and just hurry up.

Zayn sighed and looked at the folded paper, he was nervous not knowing why.

"Told you it wasn't a bomb."

Zayn rolled his eyes and chuckled, shrugging his shoulders and handed Louis the ripped envelope.

He slowly unfolded the paper, eyes reading the first words.

He started reading some more words, Louis waiting impatiently for him to finish reading so he can read it after him.

He looked at Zayn, seeing that his eyes were widen all of a sudden and he could hear soft gasps coming out of his lips.

He frowned and looked at the letter, there were a lot of words. Louis hated reading but the letter looked interesting to read.

"Oh my god.." Zayn said softly, mouth agape and turned his head slowly to look at Louis in shock, gripping the letter tightly in his hands.

~*~

I love zouis a lot but not as much as I love ziam. There's a difference ya know.

I don't even know myself what the envelope is all about?

Comment #tf bc I'm confused and why not.