#4

• Tonight lets get some.

One Direction - Live While We're Young.

Words: 1587

~*~

"Let's go out tonight?" Louis asked, throwing himself on Zayn's double sized bed.

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows, taking notes for Monday's work and meetings for Mr. Payne.

His eyes were glued to his laptop, not paying any attention to his best friend. "I don't think I can, Lou. I've got things to-"

"Nope, fuck this." Louis shut his laptop, snatching it away from Zayn and placed it on the top book shelf which was really hard for him to reach but he accomplished anyway. Louis wasn't going take no for an answer nor get rejected.

"Louis!"

Louis grins devilishly at Zayn and clapped his hands. "Nuh uh, don't. I'm not going to take no for an answer and your lame ass excuses you always use. It's Friday and you have plenty of time to do that. C'moooon"

Zayn pulled out his glasses and rubbed his tired eyes, rubbing his temple as well. He let out a sigh and felt the bed dip beside him.

"You're stress, I can see that and you need a reliever."

"A reliever by going out and get pissed?? How is that going to help?"

Louis looked at his best friend like he's grown two heads. "You're being stupid." Louis clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Where has that wild Zayn I know gone to?"

"Fucking Narnia, lou. I've always been like this."

"Lies, you never have been. You're shy and quiet on the outside but I know that there's a wild Zayn I've seen before in there." Louis smirked, poking at Zayn's chest.

Zayn rolled his eyes and slapped Louis' hand away. "Alright, but it's your shout."

Louis nodded, grinning even more. "Of course, my pleasure."

Zayn sighed, running his face and stood up, getting ready for the club.

"Tonight lets get some !" Louis shouted out loud, Zayn laughing as he heard his dad telling Louis to shut up and quit being so loud from downstairs.

~*~

Zayn and Louis handed their fake ID's to the bouncer, the bouncer glancing at the two and the cards couple of times before stepping aside and letting them in.

Zayn and Louis might be both 17 but they look more mature and older than their own age.

(Mature my ass. *coughs* okay continue reading)

No Type by Rae Sremmurd was blasting, the sound bouncing off the walls. It was a little crowded since it was only 8:15pm, they weren't tons of people to the point where they'll be squishing through the room.

Zayn and Louis headed towards the bar and ordered something easy first, it wasn't worth to get drunk by now.

Zayn looked around, running his fingers through his hair that's styled up into his regular quiff, his hair quite long.

Louis nudged him and handed him his drink, taking a sip of his own.

"Don't be a down buzz man, we came here to have fun. Not fucking sulk."

Zayn rolled his eyes and took the pink straw into his mouth, eyes roaming around the room hoping he'll find someone hot as fucking looking guy to hook up with.