Her: Ok ok! So done with your nature call?

She said and giggled while I forced a smile at her, not wanting the environment heat up.

Me: Why you came here btw?

I saw a blue file in her hand. Seems suspicious. She looked at her hands and said further making my curiosity awake.

Her: It's a file of Oppa. It's really important so he gave it to me when he's on duty.

She said and kept the file in his wardrobe. I think that's the file which I wanted but fuck! I can't see that now or they'll find me suspicious. I'll get it someday.

Her: Shall we go now?

Me: Yea!

Flashback ended

Boogie: I'm sure it's that file only.

Vixon was not saying anything from the starting but listening all that from the starting. She was drinking her wine while staring at the space.

Bugsy: Where you lost Vixon?

Vixon: That file has everything we want. We worked hard these 2 years, Boogie killed that Jeon to takeover the business, made this plan just to get that file.

Boogie: We have to take things slow. We have to gain their trust.

Bugsy: I agree with you.

Vixon: But first we have to fix something.

They all went to a abandoned and scary place. The floor was all covered with blood as they entered in that room. Vixon smirked deadly looking at the pale and weak body, almost lifeless, sitting. His head hung low. Vixon bent towards him and put her index finger under his chin making him look up.

Vixon: How are you loyal officer?

Officer: What you want now?

He said in a low voice which barely had energy. She smirked and looked at him in pity. She signalled boogie and he brought a photo, photo of his daughter. His eyes widened.

Vixon: I know that you have a daughter named Minji. She's living in Australia currently, doing her graduation. Should I kill her?

Officer: You killed my whole family. Why you're doing this?

He said with rage filled in his eyes for a single woman who destroyed him and his family in just a blink. The trio darkly chuckled and Vixon got up.

Vixon: Tell me the truth and I'll leave her.

She said blankly and he shook his head in denial. She turned to Bugsy and raised her eyebrow and he called someone.

Bugsy: Where is she?

??: DAD HELP!!

And then they heard a gunshot. Everything went silent. The other line hang up the call.

Officer: Minji!

He whispered. Vixon smirked while Boogie and Bugsy darkly chuckled. Officer shook his head.

Officer: What that innocent had done to you? Leave her!

Vixon: She's your weakness. I'm using her...Nothing wrong in that.

Officer: ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND??

Bugsy: VOICE DOWN!!!

Vixon stayed silent. Boogie came and hit his stomach with a stick making blood come out from it.

Vixon: What you thought that you'll hid your daughter from us? You were wrong!

Officer: You killed my daughter!

Vixon: Tell me the truth!

Officer: I don't have anything to loose now. I'll not tell you the truth.

Bugsy came and cut his finger making him scream out loud in pain.

Vixon: Send it to Media.

Time Skip

Taehyung was teaching yn about the mobile. She's learning the things fastly. Just then taehyung's phone ringed and it showed Jimin. He picked it up.

Taehyung: Ssup?

Jimin: Turn on the fucking Tv taehyung!

Taehyung: What happened? Everything alright?

Jimin: Just on the news channel for fuck's sake!

Taehyung hurriedly turn on the news channel while yn was looking at him in pure confusion. When he turned that on, he stood there frozen.

Reporter: The Officer of Seoul Army, who was missing since two years, is under control of the Mafia Queen. She sent his cut finger.

Hey Yashians ✌️

One more chapter..if you like it then Do Vote and lots of comments!

Special thanks to NehaBohra63 to make my everyday better!🤧

Love you darling!❤️✨🦋

Wait for another chapter..More mystery and secrets are still unknown.

Till then Stay hydrated 💚