She giggled at him.. he took her hands and made her to hug his waist and he hugged her shoulders and kept his hands on her head and caressed the place where the stitches were..

Is it paining even now? He asked..

No nga, teeny tiny bit only, that too because of stitches.. other than that I'm perfectly alright..

Hmmm... 

They heard a knock and Rudra went to look at the door.. Shanti ma came to call them for lunch.. 

You go ma, we will come in five minutes.. he said and asked Meenakshi to refresh and she nodded her head and went inside the bathroom and they went to have lunch.. 

While having lunch they heard many voices coming from the living room and they all looked at each other with scrunched eyebrows..

Wait I'll see.. Soundarya said and washed her hands and went to the living room..

She looked at the people in the living room and widened her eyes and smiled seeing them.. 

Hi mummy ji!!! Charanjeet said who looked at her first and all turned to her and ran to her and hugged her..

How are you all? Soundarya asked them..

We are doing great... 

Maa ji... Aalim's wife hugged her and took her blessings.. 

Hearing Charanjeet's voice Rudra and Meenakshi also came there leaving their food and Meenakshi smiled broadly looking all of them... 

Krish, Achuth, Charanjeet, Himantha and Aalim looked at Meenakshi and ran to her . All hugged her surrounding her unexpectedly and Meenakshi stumbled on her feet and Rudra stunned for a second..

Meenakshi froze on her spot and recovered while hearing laughing and talking sounds.. she looked at her brother's and smiled seeing them.. 

Anna... How are you all? She asked and all nodded with a smile.. 

How are you bachi? How is your health now? Aalim asked.. 

I'm fine anna.. she smiled widely.. 

We were so worried about you and wanted to come here before.. but this stupid didn't let us come to see you.. Charanjeet said and all looked at Rudra who is now looking at her..

She is hurt and sick you idiots and you are all suffocating her . Leave her.. Rudra shouted at them and gripped their hands and seperated them from his wife and hugged her softly..

Are you okay? Did they hurt you? He asked cupping her cheeks and checked her head and hands.. 

No nga.. I'm fine.. she nodded her head..

Are you sure? 

Hmmm.. he kissed her cheeks lovingly.. all gasped seeing this and Meenakshi hid herself in his chest feeling embarrassed...

Sona.. close the kid's eyes, I don't want them to witness this now.. Aalim said to his wife.. 

You wicked man, do you think that we will hurt our baby sister? How can you? Krish asked and hit Rudra's shoulder.. 

Yeah, we are offended by this, we just hugged her in care and concern.. Achuth said..

I don't want to know... 

He stopped feeling someone patting him and looked at his feet.. he smiled seeing Aalim's baby Hafsa Ali and lifted her making Meenakshi to stand aside..

How are you boo boo? He asked and bumped his nose with the baby's...

The Baby giggled and kissed his cheeks...