Chapter 9

Y/n pov

I saw strange man holding my purse and looking at my way. Ohhh.. Wait! I just bumped into him in the road. Thank god, he brought my purse back. I need to thank him. I made my way to him, as I inched closer I saw his face properly but can't recall where I have seen him before. Aahhh..! I don't care now, because I'm starving I just need to pay for my food and run away to my home to eat dinner. Then, I need to finish my research project and just want to sleep. So, I took my purse from him and said,

"Thank you, thank you so much. I would have been in great trouble if I have lost it." * relieved*

But he is just staring at me. Ok! Now this is weird. I wave my hand in front of him to make him snap out from his daze. Thank god he came out and I bowed and left to pay for the food. When I finished paying for my food, I noticed that still he was standing there. Now I know that he is a weirdo. So I asked if he needs any help maybe,

"Ummm.. Hello?!"

Still no answer, don't know what is problem with him. Maybe I should leave. So I left the store and made my way towards my scooty to go home.

End of pov

Jungkook pov

The fuck....! Why didn't you speak up to her?! I'm so dumb in these matters. I need Jimin Hyung help me out but he is busy with his girlfriend. Oh god! Please help.
Firstly, I need to go home and I need a shower calm myself down and then think what to do. I got home immediately and ran to my bathroom. Stripped myself from
my clothes and started the cold water , I felt myself to calm down a little. I left bathroom to change into something comfortable. After I changed I dialed the someone's number that I didn't have talked in awhile. Thankfully he picked up,

Hello!! My dear friend Jungkook, long time no see. *chuckling*
"Yeah, sure it is Mingyu."

Kim Mingyu is my one closets friend that I have from my high school. He is same age as mine. After sometime we drifted apart due to our works. He established his own company and now again we partners as in business partners.

(A/n : Uffff! 97 lines are hot mess together

(A/n : Uffff! 97 lines are hot mess together.)

Mingyu: So, why you called suddenly.. Mr.Jeon?! *chuckle*

"Ayyyy....Mingyu!! You know, I always call when I help in something in which I'm not good. "
*annoyed*

Mingyu: The most powerful business man in Korea needs help from mere person like me. *amused* So, what is it?

"Ummm... It's actually about a girl....!! " *nervous*

Mingyu: What the actual f*ck?!
Did I hear it properly?! You and a girl....WHAT?! *Shocked*

" Ummm.. Yeah. Don't be like that!
You know I really don't have a good time with girls." *shy Jk*

Mingyu: Yeah yeah... I know from our high school days till now you are same Jungkook as ever. *chuckles*

" Now stop being dramatic and listen to my problem."
I explained everything to him about her and her background. How I met her and to that she's the only girl till now that caught my attention.

Mingyu: Okay.... But you know those kinds of girls, who runs after the money and looks.. Right?

" Umm.. No no! I think she's not like that. I said that after her performance she didn't even glance at me for a second."

Mingyu: Ohhhkkk..!! It seems someone is really desperate to know someone... Huhh?! *teasingly*

"Ohh God..!! Can't you just for once say what is to be done for the time being?!" *annoyed*

Mingyu: *chuckling* Okay okay!!
I think you should not approach her suddenly, she may freak out. So, send her gifts and tell her about the party and that you want her there.
That's it my muscle bunny.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Thanks buddy.. I really needed it." *relieved*

Mingyu: It's totally fine bro and I happy that finally someone can make your cold heart to beat again.
Go for your girl, man..!! *smiles*

"Thanks man. Now Good night to you, see you at the party."

Mingyu: It's okay... Now bye.

Call ended and now I think it's the best way to approach her. Firstly, I will send her the dress at her address. Then I'll send the car to pick her up. So , let's select a dress for you Miss Kim. *smirk*

End of Pov

Y/n pov

Early in the morning... Who's ringing the bell it's just 7 am. Oh god please stop. *in mind*

"Coming.. Wait!"

I walked lazily towards the door and opened it half. I saw man standing with a parcel in his hands. As far as I remember, I didn't order anything.
So who sent it to me, maybe it's a trap.
I have to see it carefully.
The delivery man said that I have to sign somewhere, so I signed and took the box. It's really big one but then at first I didn't notice it but there's a note sticked to it.
I opened it and started to read it,

Miss Y/n

Here's a gift for you and want you to wear it tomorrow for the party that will be held by Jeon Corporates.
A car will be waiting for you at sharp
6 pm in evening at your address.
I will be waiting for you at the party
hall. But it's totally upto you if you want to come or not.

Jeon Jungkook.

The dress and shoes he sent to you.
Imagine any suitable jewelry and makeup.

I am just mesmerized by this beautiful ball gown and shoes

They are really beautiful and I bet they much expensive also. So, at last you fell for my charms.. Huh?!
Of course, it's my pleasure and how
I can say no to you one and only
Jeon Jungkook. I can bet it tomorrow you will be head over heels for me. *in mind and smirking*

End of Pov

Hello my lovely readers. I'm sorry for not updating the story for a long. Here you go, the new chapter.
I will try to be more frequent with the updates but my exams are coming in February. Hope you like it
and please vote, comment and share.
Thank you 😘💜