Chapter 4

A/n Pov

She hates it....but she have to do it. She stripped behind the curtain and was only in her black sexy lingerie . The light fell on silk sheets and the silhouette of her curvy body was seen. Jungkook just couldn't take his eyes of her silhouette, she's just she just so beautiful, sexy just gorgeous in his eyes. He didn't knew it's his 10th glass that he is gulping down by watching her dance and sing her like that and he was all under her magic. It's her turn to make it more magical for him.

End of Pov

Y/n Pov

I know he's drunk because he finished the whole damn champagne bottle. Now, it's my time to make the move on him. I came out from behind curtains and stood in front of him and he scanned me from head to toe. The look in his eyes, I know it, it's pure lust. I continued to sing the song and slow dance in front of him and it lured him more and I liked way it's going.
We don't gotta be in love, no~
I don't gotta be one, no~
I just wanna be one of your girls tonight~
And it ended. I approached him with slow but steady steps, he watched it calmly, but I know soon he will lose it. I sat beside him and touched his knees and started tracing lines slowly upwards. But soon he stopped me by placing his hand on mine. But next thing was surprising to me, he got up and picked up my dress and said,
Jungkook: Please go dress up and show was really nice. You'll be getting your money in few minutes. I'll see you next time, you'll only perform for me. I'll tell my friend to pay for your performance.
He called someone named Jimin, Hello! "Jimin hyung, pay her 5000 won to her manager and extra 5000 for her special performance tonight for me."
I sat there dumbfounded but quickly regained my posture and walked out from there got changed in washroom in some formal clothes and most important I wore a musk. To hid my identity because he didn't saw my face clearly in dim light and also thanks to my heavy makeup.

(A/n: Your outfit and other things

(A/n: Your outfit and other things. If you don't like it, think any other outfit.)
Came out and met my manager to take my salary of the night. I really earned more today. But one thing I'm bothered about is, how he controlled himself? Ohk.. fine! I'll see next time how he controls himself.. Huh? *smirking*.

End of pov

Jungkook pov

I don't know, what came over me... I only wanted to have her with me in bed tonight. But, one thing I know about women is they don't want to loose their dignity like that. I bet the circumstances made her do this kind of work. So, leave it. It's quite late, I should just tell Jimin hyung to give her a ride to her house with us.
"Hello..! Jimin hyung please talk to that girl and tell her we will be dropping her home."
Jimin: What? Why are you so suddenly worried about her.. Huh?
I could sense him giving some mischievous looks to me, right now.
"Hyung, it's nothing. It's really late that's why."
Jimin: Oooohhhhh.. Kkkkk Kook! I'll talk to her.
"Yes please."
Arrghh..! Jimin hyung sometimes is too annoying. But he's right tho, why I suddenly really care? I don't know her name yet. Arrgh.. Just leave it.

End of Pov

Jimin Pov

I can't really understand what JK is thinking sometimes, it's so difficult understand sometimes. But it's first time he showed concern for a girl. It's really weird of him, but whatever I'm happy for him. I know him from his childhood its our 13 years togetherness. Aish... he's all grown up now. Leave it, Jimin.
"Hey Mr. Manager...!"
Manager: Yes sir, what can I do for you?
"Yes, please tell room where that girl is? "
Manager: Room 002,sir.
Thank you.
He bowed and left, now it's my turn to find her and tell her that she will going home with us. *smiling*
I entered room 002 and there she is with her phone and texting someone. I called her as I don't know her name yet.
"Miss....?"
She paused for awhile and looked up, now she's wearing a mask.

End of pov

Y/n Pov

Someone suddenly called me, I didn't looked up immediately I just observed the surrounding from peripheral vision. Then I look up a man little shorter than Jungkook, eyes vanished as he smiled and cute plump lips. Yet a charming personality, hmmmm.. I liked it. Thank god, I am wearing the mask. I got a bit startled, as I was texting Jennie my partner. (A/n: You all will know.. 😁).
Yes...!
Jimin: I'm Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook's friend and  I'm here tell you something. Btw, what's your name?
"Uhhh... Kim Y/n, Nice to meet you."
Jimin: Aahh.. Such a beautiful name. Ohh.. I forgot, my brother Jungkook wants you to come home with us, I mean we'll be dropping you to your home.
I got a bit panicked, I can't go with them. I need to meet Jennie to collect some more information from her about Jeons.
"Uhhh.. There's no need. I can go back by myself. It's ok, thank you."
Jimin: No please don't say no. Jungkook doesn't like no for an answer.
But really you don't have to, I can go back by myself. It's really fine. *acting nervous*.
Suddenly someone knocked and opened the door. It is none other than Jungkook, giving me cold glare he said,
Jungkook: Hyung, tell her to be fast we are going be to late.
Jimin: Kook is refusing to come with us. What can I do?
Jungkook: Tell her, it's really late so that's why we'll drop her.
"Ummmm.. "*in mind* don't refuse y/n, it's your chance to know more about Jeon Jungkook.
" Uhhh.. Ohk, sure." Pfff.. That was close.
Jimin: Ok! So ladies first.. *smiling*
I smiled a little and nodded, made my way out of the club. Now, we all standing in parking area and Jungkook is nowhere to be seen I guess he's driving. There he came with a BMW and Jimin opened the back door for me, I thanked him and entered. Jimin sat in the front. Jungkook started to drive but suddenly stopped and asked,
Jungkook: Uhhh... Miss...?
Jimin: Her name is Y/n, Kim Y/n.
Jungkook: Miss Y/n please give your address..?*coldly*
Uhhh.. Yeah. It's 5 block from here.
YG building, 20th house.
Jungkook: Hmmmm....!
Then he started driving towards my house. Actually, it's wrong address I need to meet Jennie and it's near her home, so whatever.
Let's see, what new information I get about him.

End of pov

Hope you like it, I tried to make it interesting. Now, Jungkook is having feelings which he didn't had before. Let's see. 😁
Please vote and comment.
Thank you 💜💜.