Chapter 2

Time skip: In college
Y/n Pov
We reached college by riding my scooter.Our class starts from 9:30 am, it's good that Jisso is also a literature major. As it's is her first day, she had gone to meet principal and to take her schedule.
I am waiting outside of the principal's office, and thinking about tonight work, that I have to do for one big client in the club.
Yeah... I don't go to club everyday, actually there I work a spy as being a temptress it's easy to make men spill their secret. But I don't give them any chance to get inside my panties and if they tried to they've paid for that, bcz being good in martial arts. As I was thinking about how to get the work, I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw my one of closet guy friends Namjoon, as I don't have much friends either.

Namjoon PovAs I was walking in the corridor, I saw Y/n standing outside the principal's office and called her out

Namjoon Pov
As I was walking in the corridor, I saw Y/n standing outside the principal's office and called her out.
Namjoon: Y/n! Y/n!
She turned around and smiled at me. My heart fluttered and made me smile. Yes, I liked her from the moment I have known her. She is so charismatic person I have ever known.
Y/n: Hey Joonie! *smiling*
Namjoon(in mind): Ohh gosh! That smile and the nickname she has given me.. I can't help but like her more.*blushing*.
End of pov
Namjoon: Heyy! What are you doing here?
Y/n: I am waiting for my friend.
Namjoon: Who?!..Really a friend?!
Y/n: Don't be like that.. She is my best friend since we were children.
Namjoon: Ohh! A girl.. What is her name? Is she a literature major?
Y/n: Yeahh.. Her name is Jisso and yes she is a literature major.
Namjoon: Ohh great! Then I can be also friends with her.
Y/n: Yeah.. Yeah.. But not more than that.*giggling*
Namjoon: Ohh.. Okk.*blushing*
Y/n Pov
It's is Namjoon.. one of my close friend. I met him in high school and from then he always helps me in studies, he is very studious and kind, but don't say that dimples on his cheeks.. They are so cute and when he blushes it looks more cute. As I was talking with him, I didn't notice Jisso came out and was staring at me. It is embassing and I don't know what she thought of me.
Y/n: Hey girl! Everything good?
Jisso: Yeah.. Looks like someone is busy?!*eyeing Namjoon up*.
Y/n: Hey.. It's not like that..he is my friend, who helped me when I came here.
Jisso: Ohhh.. Ok! Sorry!
Namjoon: It's ok..! Let's get we are getting late for the class.
Y/n: Yeah..yeah.
In Class
Namjoon and myself sat together at the second last row and left a place for Jisso, because she'll introduce herself first.
Mrs. Song came and called for her, she came and introduced. I looked around, some boys has started chatting about her, I mean it's normal.. She is gorgeous (A/n: Jisso is gorgeous, our Miss Dior🤧✨). Then she came and sat beside me and class started. Our first class is english literature. One of my favorite subject.
Time skip: (After 1 hour)
Jisso: Woahh...! That was a whole chapter she taught us in one class. *surprised*
Y/n: Yeah..she is very good teacher.
Namjoon: So girls.. I have my history class now.. So byeee~*smiling*.
Y/n: Byee..
Jisoo : Byeeee..
He left the classroom.
Jisso: Really..! You don't like him?!
Y/n: No.. He is my one of the bestest friend, I've got..like you *giggling*.
Jisso: I know.. I know..
Y/n: Let's go.. We have our art class now.
Jisso: Yeah..!
Time skip:(Lunch time)
In Canteen
Namjoon came back and sat with us. We took our food and chatted a bit.
Namjoon: Jisso.. How was your day? *eating*
Jisso: It's good... Pretty well, I'll say because of Y/n.
Y/n: Okkk... But how?!
Jisso: Nothing.. Just make it perfect. *smiling*
Namjoon: Actually.. You are right.
Y/n: Can you both stop.. We have classes left. Let's go..ok!
Namjoon & Jisso (in unison): Ok.. Let's go..! *laughing*

Time skip: 2 hours later
After college, I dropped Jisso at her apartment and went home.
I bathed nicely today bcz I have to go to the club. After bathing, I wore my pjs and cooked some ramen.
Then I picked my one of the sexiest outfit.
Your outfit

Nothing much

Nothing much.. But enough to drive someone crazy. *wink*
Some nude make-up, my style as it attracts more attention.
And of course my little mic & cam as a lipstick, in which I record every possible evidence.
Now let's go..
Baby let the games begin~
Are you ready for it?
Another crazy night.

A/n: The story starts now. 😏
Hope you enjoy😊. 💜💜